Details

  • Last Online: 34 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home is where the Heart is
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2023
Replying to AshVortex • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Smoke already launched long time ago. But, the hype also down not long after hype
yeah I've scene the trailer before but still...
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 23, 2025
This drama is already so hyped
I hope from the bottom of my heart it lives up to our expectations
plzz don't disappoint us πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
10 4
On When I Meet the Moon • Apr 17, 2025
Okay, I also want my fav to be casted in it
But after reading manhua maybe Tian xi wei's look & appearance welly goes with the plot & character
1 0
Replying to sweetP • Mar 22, 2025
ikr, the amount of comments is insane hahaha
yeah but is there any specific reason**
0 1
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Sang Zhi’s way of comforting her heartbroken brother is absolutely hilarious! 🀣🀣 She wants to befriend the very person who called Sang Yan terrible, yet she takes care of him dailyβ€”bringing drinks, food, medicine, and snacks so he doesn’t starve ❀️. But the moment he actually wants to eat, she freaks out and hides her favorite dish. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Little Sang Zhi is truly something else!
9 0
Replying to Shin Mun • Mar 10, 2025
Seeing chewy in you pfp makes me happy Once?
Annyong!!
1 0