Details

  • Last Online: 53 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home is where the Heart is
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2023
Replying to twinty • Feb 20, 2025
Mine says ep 7 will be on Feb 21st. I hope that is wrong and we get more tomorrow.
currently I'm in usa through my VPN
but usually I like to stay in Japan which aslo through vpn πŸ’€
0 1
Replying to twinty • Feb 20, 2025
Mine says ep 7 will be on Feb 21st. I hope that is wrong and we get more tomorrow.
yeah mine says 7 to 10
nmv currently I'm using vpn
0 3
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 18, 2025
I was thinking there is something missing in these cmnt section & here u r πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Looking forward. Already so in!
Gaja πŸš€πŸ˜š
1 1
On Restart • Feb 18, 2025
Title Restart
Tang Yan & Zhou Yiran !!
Hail Solma
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 18, 2025
Sang Yan gonna set higher standards I know it!
yeah without a hitch
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 18, 2025
Sang Yan gonna set higher standards I know it!
I was thinking there is something missing in these cmnt section & here u r πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
1 3
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 18, 2025
though quality is not good NMV Thanksss
lol its almost available on every site within 15 mins gotta hype but no one could provide a good quality not even MKV. Anyway currently watching with lots of skips cuz I know these scenes, gonna watch thursday peacefully when it's available on NFLX
0 0
Replying to apoorva • Feb 18, 2025
the ones like me who are waiting for Netflix episodes you all can still watch ep 1 on youku for free today!! it’s…
though quality is not good NMV Thanksss
0 2
Replying to apoorva • Feb 18, 2025
the ones like me who are waiting for Netflix episodes you all can still watch ep 1 on youku for free today!! it’s…
ommo it's really work!
0 0
Replying to Luffy • Feb 18, 2025
buy youko subscription you will get it early lol
I appreciate it but no need πŸ™Œ
1 1
Replying to Luffy • Feb 18, 2025
buy youko subscription you will get it early lol
Thanks for your suggestion but I've my limits money fact* again mid term will start within a month, so maybe I shouldn't buy any new subscription
0 3
On The First Frost • Feb 18, 2025
I've no classes today but wake up early just to watch it . MKV. Org palli palli publish on your site with 4k resolution, have no Patience for Netflix late airing 😞
2 5
On The First Frost • Feb 17, 2025
I though new episode will be available on Netflix tomorrow just like Perfect Match but Alas!
4 0
Replying to Windchime • Feb 14, 2025
This drama has one of the prettiest cover I've seen on mdl so far. May it never get changed, it's way too beautiful…
ohmygosh! & your profile too
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 8, 2025
Gotta take a quick nap before next episode
Last n8 I had a instinct maybe u gonna change ur profile soon & here u go (ツ)
1 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 6, 2025
Title Back for You
Duìbùqǐ I was wrong 😞
dunno just didn't like Luna & Zi Dan's part from 2nd epi
Today's cls have been cancel so I'm gonna try again
0 0
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 4, 2025
Title Back for You
Long wait but no regretsseems like patience paid off
Duìbùqǐ I was wrong 😞
0 2