News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Dude even some "not so good" shows have a better rating than this. Would be glad if those loving it could give it a better rating.
12 1
Replying to arukilee • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
It's on iQiYi app, it's free to watch the trailer for next ep
ohokay thankyou so much!!
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Can someone tell where to watch trailer for next episode because I am watching it illegally T.T
1 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Also, definitely deserves atleast 8.5 god knows why people hating on the show.
13 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Bro I am so in love with this show.
13 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Okay so in the latest two episodes I rather felt by annoyed by the way the FL kept on acting recklessly because at the end of the day her life too is at stake. Atleast for the sake of your own life act properly. The way she runs after Chang Heng despite knowing she is in the body of the devil was plain stupid. Anyways, the acting especially Dylan Wang nailed being that FL. what a drastic change in performance!!! Kudos to them all for enacting well.
7 1
Replying to Red Girl • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Tbh so far they have done an excellent job with this drama. The sound effects r awesome & r at the right places.…
The dress for the ML is insanely good especially when he transformed from white hair to black
6 2
Replying to DramaFANCCY • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Will it’s really a ill fated because he did kill her whole clan, I believe… if that was the true story behind…
but she herself is from the moon tribe
0 1
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Aug 9, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
bruh I miss them
6 0
Replying to Rachel • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
You should definitely watch immortal samsara. It's amazing.. Cheng Yi and Yang Zi chemistry is on fireee.
ohokay thankyou for telling:)
0 0
Replying to xGinax • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I really liked like first 10+ episodes, but I'm feeling like it's dragging rn. Still, ML and FL are good actors…
Haha from the comments I am very likely to skip it. but thankyou for telling!!!
1 1
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Yes, it's worth watching Immortal Samsara and also the other ongoing dramas such as: Love Like A Galaxy, and Lost…
Adding lost in kunlun mountains immediately to my list. Thankyou for telling :)
1 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Currently watching this, Love like the Galaxy and Immortal Samsara. If I had to rank, it would be Galaxy, Fairy…
Honestly, going for the galaxy one. All I have heard are praises for the show. Also, thankyou for telling. Might skip Immortal samsara then T.T
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
okay finished episode 10 and what was that????? like you don't give me a cliffhanger and tell me to wait...how am I supposed to wait??!!! T.T Please it's a request to give my devil man a happy ending 🥺
5 0
Replying to SnG • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Anyone knows when they will fall in love? Like both really recognised their feelings for each other. Side note:…
I too want to know like when is she going to realise that she likes him because I am dying to see that realisation.
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The pacing of every episode is so good. Neither slow nor fast. There is always something or the other going on to keep you busy and always at the edge of excitement, curiosity, happiness and what not. If I am spam this comment section then I am sorry but I am seriously enjoying it like a lottt.
5 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
It is becoming so tough to wait for episodes. If anyone is watching immortal samsara, can you tell if I should watch it? like is it even good?
5 14
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I don't know if you guys noticed it or not but that frozen tree in a frozen lake depicts the devil's heart like…
exactly!!! I don't know what lies ahead but I can't see him suffering because of her. pity my man
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
body swap is only in the first episode and it is rather funny and also I guess for five minutes. nothing more.
really??? I will have to wait to watch episode 9 illegally
2 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I am not gonna lie I will feel so fucking bad if she betrays him like he has entirely changed for her. I would really feel like punching her if she ditches him in the later episodes.
7 3

1