News
Replying to Ms Superman • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I am not a fan of body swap dramas but I want to watch for Dylan Wang. Any idea how long the body swap is for?
body swap is only in the first episode and it is rather funny and also I guess for five minutes. nothing more.
1 3
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I believe little Orchid will grow into a stronger girl without losing her personality and kindness and proves…
I think she will become strong when she changes into that godess. Also, personally even though she is super childish atleast I don't find her annoying. She is calm, happy and kind whereas usually they show FLs as kind, whiney and annoying.
7 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Just an observation
I don't know if you guys noticed it or not but that frozen tree in a frozen lake depicts the devil's heart like how cold it is in his heart. So, everytime you see the FL sitting near that tree it means she has entered his cold heart but we don't see any change there in that tree or near that lake because usually it is because of the seal that he is feeling those emotions or reactions and not necessarily on his own. However, in episode 8 when he says "Even though she is happy why don't I feel that way" i.e. when he was for the first time feeling an emotion on his own that is jealousy and when he kissed her and couldn't come up with a reasonable answer for acting that way, it became certain that his heart no longer remained as cold as it was initially and that is why we get to see that green leaf growing on that cold frozen tree. A spark of warmth or the blooming love. So, despite his frozen cold heart he has begun to feel her love or her warmth or her kindness and that tree finally has started blooming. It was such an incredible depiction. I loved it so much!!!!
13 4
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Just an observation
0 5
Replying to Ehm Ehm • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Same have never been a fan of xianxia but this one is so good
the last I remember myself being hooked upto was "ten miles of peach blossom"
3 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The two male leads are extremely attractive like I can't take my eyes of them at allllllll. Not to mention the CGI is so good and for the first time a dragon looked like a dragon and not a Pokemon. The intro OST is also very pleasing and so is the plot. Also, the way I just keep on feeling tingles for the devil lord like so far despite him being the great demon he is so soft and has not done anything bad adls of now. Like I so badly want to see him with the FL and want her to instantly fall in love with him because of how much of the special treatment he gives to her.
14 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
ALSO, AFTER SO FUCKING LONG A CHINESE XIANXIA DRAMA HAS GRABBED ALL OF MY ATTENTION. LIKE DUDE IT IS JUST SO GOOD!!!
14 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
DUDE the way he is all angry and then a tear would drop out of his eye is so funny.....like my poor man 🥺
13 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
bruh when I first watched the SML I thought he was the ML because of how gorgeous he looked. He looks so mesmerizing like my eyes feel so blessed to watch him. Then when the ML got his own attire in the first episode I literally died. LIKE MY MAN HOT AS HELL!! Honestly, just want the FL to die and for the two leads to make out. They deserve better, please.
5 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
okay so basically hero is that villain??? bruh now I am going to binge watch bye.
1 4
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
how many episodes are out so far?
1 1
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 7, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
Everyone talking about them not talking for a year like bro you guys do realise they are not in a relationship and they just only awkwardly confirmed their liking for each other. That is it. There will obviously be that heistance and awkwardness after a year because so much has changed and you don't even know if the other person still feels the same. Not to mention long distance relationships usually don't work because they are not able to manage the time difference. Here, these guys are not even dating they just shyly through their actions show the liking and have never verbally spoken about it not until Keneda said it out on the last day before Yanase left. Whereas Yanase only asked him to wait. Neither has he spoken about his liking nor have they ever enacted like a couple but more like two people who like each other but have no idea on how to approach the other person and are feeling awkward because of nervousness on how to react around each other and from where to start like from how things were in vencouver or directly asking about if the other person still has feelings. This is like the most obvious reaction and totally makes sense. Also, talking to someone over text/call will obviously and always be different from confronting the feelings face to face.
6 0
On DNA Says Love You • Aug 6, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You
God this was so good!!
5 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Aug 5, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Me too 😫😫😫I also miss our weekly discussion, how we come up with different theories every week 😠😫😫
ohh hahah I didn't watch it at that time so can't relate but honestly I just want to force all my friends to watch it ðŸ˜
1 1
Replying to rikaai2022 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Me too... and I rewatched it again and again until I realized every little details... TaeTee contents on Youtube…
oh yes I too need a special episode where they show them living together and finally being house husbands.
0 8
On Immortality • Aug 4, 2022
Title Immortality
SHIZUN, PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
3 2
On Chains of Heart • Aug 4, 2022
Title Chains of Heart
DUDE THE TRAILER!!!!
6 0
On Triage • Aug 4, 2022
Title Triage
man I miss them already
3 13
On Triage • Aug 4, 2022
Title Triage
where can I watch it?
1 0
On Triage • Aug 4, 2022
Title Triage
bro I already miss them ðŸ˜
2 0

1