News
On Who Rules the World • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Omfg when did this come out???? Like I was waiting for it for over a year and now that it came out I had no ideaT.T
9 4
On A League of Nobleman • Apr 16, 2022
Title A League of Nobleman
When
2 4
On Winner Is King • Apr 16, 2022
Title Winner Is King
I miss my Gu yun. Release the show T.T
5 0
On Immortality • Apr 16, 2022
Title Immortality
My soul is paining now. Whennnnnnnnn
1 1
Replying to Cherry Blossom Inspirati • Apr 16, 2022
Title Rainless Love in a Godless Land
Where can I watch this legally? Thank you 💖
Iqiyi
1 1
On Takasugi Mahiro • Mar 31, 2022
Person Takasugi Mahiro
He looks so good. On top of that his micro expressions are always on point. Want to see him in more romcoms as a ML T.T
6 0
On Takane and Hana • Mar 31, 2022
Title Takane and Hana
Finished it and it was nice. Loved the ML mannnnn!!! His micro expressions were so on point. Like so apt. Looking forward to more of him as a ML. And yeah the hairstylist should have done his hair properly.
4 0
On Takane and Hana • Mar 29, 2022
Title Takane and Hana
Honestly enjoying it alot and the male lead's acting is so on point. I like how Japan shows that cartoonish or exaggerated way of showing the emotions. That's just super funny. Not to mention the way he turns into a doll everytime is so cute lol. Also, he too is a tsundre and I love tsundres so much!!!
3 0
On Kitamura Takumi • Mar 27, 2022
Person Kitamura Takumi
Give him more movies and some happy ones please
1 0
On Kitamura Takumi • Mar 26, 2022
Person Kitamura Takumi
The way this man just swoons away my heart in every movie.
1 0
Replying to Unubold Gantulga • Mar 26, 2022
Title You Shine in the Moonlit Night
its remake not orignal
It's not a remake. It's just Japan makes alot of typical stories. Like even I have seen similar plots so many times in Japanese movies that I don't even have a count anymore ðŸ˜
6 0
On You Shine in the Moonlit Night • Mar 26, 2022
Title You Shine in the Moonlit Night
Honestly, when he sees her in school uniform and the way his eyes welled up was the most emotional scene for me.
1 0
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Mar 23, 2022
Title Majo no Jouken
I binge watch this last night but I didnt get any overwhelming feelings on this one. Chugakusei Nikki made me…
Fair enough but I think we can't compare these two because it came out like two decades back. Anyways, I liked both and CN more and I guess that too because of the ost and poetry.
1 1
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Mar 22, 2022
Person Deng Lun
wasnt he warned before and did nothing?
He is not allowed to act???? Like what???? I was waiting for his show so badly T.T
0 1
Replying to dori • Mar 20, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
most of it was too much drama and hate on the FL, but loved the poetic lines. responsible ending
The poetic lines especially in that car scene were so good.
0 0
Replying to Elliot • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
You don't realize who it is?
😂😂😂😂😂
2 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
This show is my guilty pleasure
8 2
Replying to angy • Mar 18, 2022
Title More than Blue: The Series
I believe everyone should watch this omg I watched it months ago and I can't move on from it. It's BEAUTIFUL.…
Same i just really keep on coming back to read other people's comments because it is like really really good and their comments make me feel so soft
3 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Omgggg it's out??? 😳😳 I was kept in the dark
1 2
Replying to times_new_roman • Mar 18, 2022
Title Not Me
What is everyone planning to watch after this series ends?My most awaited show is The Eclipse, but it hasn't even…
For me it will be kinnporsche. Like i have been waiting for it for like a year now ðŸ˜
1 0

1
