News
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Apr 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I am wheezing!!!!!
0 0
On Deng Lun • Apr 26, 2022
Person Deng Lun
Another day of me missing him.
13 0
On Yang Mi • Apr 26, 2022
Person Yang Mi
Any new projects and nice ones that she is taking up especially some new and different historical????
10 6
Replying to Jenni • Apr 26, 2022
Person Yang Mi
I don’t think that she is the most beautiful women, other pretty women also can be like her. She looks like…
I honestly find her pretty than all the other Chinese actresses. It's all about preference.
16 1
On Wonderland of Love • Apr 26, 2022
Title Wonderland of Love
Thank God an entirely different plot from the typical master/student, demon/human and reincarnation.
4 0
Replying to surbhi • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Bad Kids
I watched it bcz ppl claimed it to b as good as Strangers from the hell, my all time fav serial killing drama…
I mean definitely strangers from hell is way better than this but also I think they are slightly different. For me gold Panning is the best light on series. Maybe you should give it a try. Not to mention, it is not everyone's cup of tea and is slow paced but intriguing and exciting.
0 2
On Mark Chao • Apr 26, 2022
Person Mark Chao
Give this man some roles please!!!!!
14 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Apr 26, 2022
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
I still believe in history supremacy over all other BLs no matter what country they are from.
4 0
Replying to BLs and kpop addicted • Apr 26, 2022
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Okay, so how much of a romance is this? I'm not really a fan of romance dramas so... will I be able to watch this?…
Umm romance is definitely not cheesy but it's there just in the right amount but some people prefer bromance in this more than the romance.
2 3
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Apr 26, 2022
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Still the best romance k- drama for me
6 9
Replying to nopingpongyestiktok • Apr 26, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
4 episodes and I want to drop it because I want to kill myself....... when I'm going to find a good Wuxia/Xianxia…
Rewatch ten miles of peach blossom 😶
0 2
On Eternal Love • Apr 26, 2022
Title Eternal Love
After such a long time I am coming back here because I am yet to find a historical c-drama better than this. This was just so engaging and the best thing was both the characters weren't white nor black. They all had some flaws and did some blunders but they all had their own charm in a way. Like the characters too are well written apart from a well written plot.
8 6
Replying to Bebe Dorameira • Apr 26, 2022
Title Eternal Love
I'm at 9th episode and I'm already angry in how heavenly lord behave up the spirit snake and second prince, the…
After 8 episodes it will become addicting, will have its happy moments and become heavy later on. Also, this is super addicting and you will love Ye Hua alot and also Yang Mi's some other character that will come somewhere in the middle. Don't drop. For me, no other c-drama has surpassed this one.
8 0
On Winner Is King • Apr 25, 2022
Title Winner Is King
Another day of me missing Gu Yun's nasty humour.
3 0
On Love Never Fails • Apr 25, 2022
Title Love Never Fails
Still waiting
4 1
On Immortality • Apr 25, 2022
Title Immortality
Also, lyx looks stunning as a demon and just then a thought passed my mind that he could have even nailed the entire Mo Ran roll. The man is just so versatile and skilled that he can easily fit any role. Now gimme hyx please!!
1 4
On Immortality • Apr 25, 2022
Title Immortality
This will never see the day I guess :(
0 1
On River of No Return • Apr 25, 2022
Title River of No Return
I wanted to see him so badly :(((
4 0
On A Love Never Lost • Apr 25, 2022
Title A Love Never Lost
Will it evem see the light of the day
0 0
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 25, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Monday 18th . You’re not that late yet😝
I have my exams probably will be most late out of the lot watching :(
0 0

1
