News
On Immortality • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
"SHIZUN, PAY ATTENTION TO ME."
1 3
Replying to Saggisilver • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
Imagine someone commenting here that the trailer is out as a joke 🤡
No wait seriously you guys haven't watched that 30 seconds clip yet? 👀
0 16
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
Let’s all take this chance to wish our baby golden boy a very happy birthday!Happy birthday Xue Meng, hope we…
Happy birthday to the most innocent and obviously asexual person.
0 4
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
Exactly imagine just taking up that curse flower because he thought Wanning will not be able to stand himself killing people. Oh Taxian Jun how much I adore you and pity you.
0 1
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
Exactly imagine just taking up that curse flower because he thought Wanning will not be able to stand himself killing people. Oh Taxian Jun how much I adore you and pity you.
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
This was best confession ever. Even better that his "I love you."
0 1
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
He was so sincere and had a big heart. I absolutely adore his napkin as well!!!!
0 10
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
Exactly it's like going through an emotional ride or something.
0 0
Replying to Lilly801 • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
So much pain after reading these quotes. 😃
Hahaha you like that. Admit it. 😂
0 0
Replying to Lilly801 • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
So much pain after reading these quotes. 😃
Hahaha you like that. Admit it. 😂
0 0
On Peach of Time • Aug 24, 2021
Title Peach of Time
It says Korean but why do I see Thai actors?
1 2
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
I don't see that one day anytime soon 😑
The faith🤡
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Shizun, pay attention to me.
Exactly this one is just embedded in my brain.
0 0
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ don’t spread the secret
Hahahaha my man has daddy kink. How can I not.
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
The translators on Wattpad deleted it because of that movement they started :///
I didn't cry for both🤣
0 0
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Shen Yi and Gu Yun bickering with each other is what I’m desperately waiting for … ðŸ¤
Han definitely cause if started with Chang Geng only. So I definitely get your point. Thanks for explaining :)
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
Oh god it's like 2ha is coming back to me. "Wanning, I missed you."
0 1
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
"Wanning, I am sorry."
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
"SHIZUN.....MY HEART.....HURTS." same man I feel so much pain rn
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
This is the last one i swear, imma stop after this one.'Dont leave me a second time. The first time i could die.…
"When it rains I want to save more earthworms."
0 12

1