News
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
The translators on Wattpad deleted it because of that movement they started :///
Nahhh it is mostly funny with slight angst.
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
Btw what are your favorite lines from the novel. Here are mine:
That as the days passed by, I had grown into the you in my heart.
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
Btw what are your favorite lines from the novel. Here are mine:
Shizun, pay attention to me.
1 2
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
Btw what are your favorite lines from the novel. Here are mine:
If one day I am guilty of an unforgivable crime. Kill me, from here.
1 0
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Btw what are your favorite lines from the novel. Here are mine:
0 97
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
"WANNING, I LOVE YOU." NO BRO SAY IT "WANNING, I WANT TO FUCK YOU."
1 0
Replying to The cliff where WeiYing • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
imma treat this comment section like twitter. you'll see me everyday like a curse
I feel cursed already
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
This user really drives me nuts with her name 😂, so let’s play a game to complete below sentence (use ur…
The cliff where Weiying lost his wuxia virginity
0 0
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Atleast give me some more leaks for god's sake!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Lilly801 • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Can you imagine that one day we’ll go on this website and read that it’s airing? That one day we’ll finally…
I don't see that one day anytime soon 😑
0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Can somebody remind me again, who opened the life/death gate allowing TXJ and people from the previous dimension…
I think hua binan🤔
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
why not every hour? haha
I am back again 😎
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Shut the front door! I'm also currently watching Love and Redemption. I'm on Ep 19 right now.
Damn you too watching that🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
My thoughts and words exactly! WTF
Ohhh China is pretty used to keeping low talks about a show that they plan to drop in. Anyways I can understand how you feel. I will be fine with both but obviously more with this. Because 2ha is my love.
0 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
The translators on Wattpad deleted it because of that movement they started :///
Not yifuuuuuu it's Zi Xiiiiiiiii🤣
0 1
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Shen Yi and Gu Yun bickering with each other is what I’m desperately waiting for … ðŸ¤
Now I am confused. So basically Chang Geng is the love interest and Gu Yun is the one story is based upon. So as per danmei Gu Yun should be the main character and Chang Geng main lead.
0 4
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
The translators on Wattpad deleted it because of that movement they started :///
Exactly!!! Ans I still doubted but he proved me wrong🥺
0 3
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Shen Yi and Gu Yun bickering with each other is what I’m desperately waiting for … ðŸ¤
Ohhh I have seen this one 🤣🤣🤣 the same applies to her male lead and main character. I literally thought initially chang Geng was the main character turns out he is the main lead
0 6
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
My thoughts and words exactly! WTF
Either spl or immortality, one is definitely coming this year. But no idea which one 😩
0 3
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
The translators on Wattpad deleted it because of that movement they started :///
Awwww glad that those comments made it up for you 🥺🥺 and poor chang Geng. I was actually scared of him hurting Gu Yun in a few parts tbh
0 19

1