Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 2, 2022
Replying to shiningmorning • 9 hours ago
Title Addicted
So I know how this story ends now, like the full real ending. And I understand now why the lyrics of the opening…
Can you spoil me the ending? I really wanted to know what happened in the end.
0 0
Replying to Karanja • 9 hours ago
Title Addicted
I’m a bit disappointed with the series. An open ending, forced kisses, and a lack of romantic feelings. It all…
Last episode was banned. So nobody knows the real ending.
0 0
Replying to Hana • 9 hours ago
Title Addicted
Why is it incomplete ? Did it got ban?
It was banned
0 0
Replying to eeeeeeeeee • 23 days ago
Title Eyes on You
btw the actors are called cha seunghwa and cha gyumin for anyone wondering but i cant really find them anywhere…
Their insta id - @kyumni_0 @cha_._cha
6 0
Replying to tine • Feb 22, 2026
Co-management and yes it’s possible. Not sure of the particulars in his case but from what I’ve seen with…
Thank you for explaining 😊
0 0
Replying to barilalala • Feb 20, 2026
Genuine question. Is Dao schizophrenic? He has this friend that only he can see, and it's not even a ghost...
i think she's an imaginary friend that he created when he was a kid
9 0