Editorials Details
- Last Online: 2 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: United States
- Contribution Points: 292 LV3
- Birthday: December 07
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 19, 2021
- Awards Received:
5
10
1
2
1
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
5
10
1
2
1
As for Dunk’s acting, I do agree that it was a hit or miss, but I do think that comedy is his genre and he excelled in those bits. His sass, comedy, and lines worked very well. I could believe him as Style. He obviously struggled in those emotional bits, but here’s the thing, I know he can do better. He did pretty decent emotional scenes in summer night. So, I almost wonder if it’s because he wasn’t able to quickly transition from the comical crazy style to emotionally vulnerable style. It's just a matter of him needing some more workshops and I do wish someone had directed him properly/guided him to do better in those scenes. It doesn’t help that the background music and editing was a bit nonsensical in those parts as well🤦♀️. Either way, I do think that he has improved compared to his previous dramas and I did really enjoy his chemistry and storyline with Joong, so I'm looking forward to their next drama and see how they do.
(PS. i don't think this is a spoiler, but do let me know if y'all think so)