K-Drama
Replying to Haruu • Dec 4, 2024
Title Pretty Crazy
I would’ve agreed with you up until her roles in K2 and King Loves—there was definitely a lack of emotion…
Agreed! BM really impressed me. I became her fan
0 0
lo_ve • Dec 4, 2024
Article Park Sung Hoon receives offer to be Im Yoon Ah's partner in The Tyrant's Chef
I love Yoona in the comedy genre!!
4 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 4, 2024
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Yay!!! Let's goo Yoona!!!!
0 0
Replying to Winny764 • Nov 28, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Wait for real? How did u know?
P'Jojo talked about it. Said that Mix will be similar to Boston. I don't remember from where exactly it's from
0 0
On Wu • Nov 27, 2024
Title Wu
Honestly, the trailer looks really interesting. It was obviously made in the last minute, but it still looks quite good and the visuals are VERY appealing 😅. Don’t care if it’s BL or bromance, will watch it either way! Reminds me of Midnight Museum lol. I was very confused about the main characters relationship the whole time 🤣
16 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 27, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Toxic and petty Mix along with characteristics similar to Boston!? Sign me up, LET’S GOO!!!
2 2
On Leap Day • Nov 27, 2024
Title Leap Day
Gosh, I can't wait!!!!
1 0
Replying to chris • Nov 19, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
crazy how donkey a** bl are always weirdly rated high on this site but the actual good ones like these are always…
The donkey a** killed me🤣🤣🤣
6 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
The spanking scene kills me no matter which version it is. I just die from second hand embarrassment😭
19 3
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Nov 3, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I love Arashi and Rei!!! Arashi is just so...ugh.. Shoma is so perfect for this role! Takuto is so adorable and cute!!! I love them!!!
8 0
Samma123 • Oct 30, 2024
Game Your ideal episode number for a drama.
I'd be very surprised if someone chose 100 lol
0 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Oct 30, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
SO CLOSE TO RELEASE DATE!! I can't wait😭😭😭
3 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Oct 23, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
Gosh, only 10 more days!!!! I can't wait!
5 0
On Vamp • Oct 16, 2024
Title Vamp
First look so damn good in the poster ❤️❤️🔥
4 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Oct 15, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
New rain and sky stills released!
5 0
On Under the Skin Season 2 • Oct 3, 2024
Title Under the Skin Season 2
Gosh, I can't wait!!! I need a release date!!!
9 4
On Time Raiders • Sep 30, 2024
Title Time Raiders
Oh man, I hope this doesn't take forever to come out like Adventure Behind the Bronze Door🤞
3 0
On Sugar Dog Life • Sep 28, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life
Looks like there will also be a movie version (don't know if there's any new stuff though) - https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAa3W_5PjU6/?igsh=YmdxamRrNDcyZDQ=
3 0
On Sugar Dog Life • Sep 27, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life
I'm not ready for this to end😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to BucurCristianSilviu • Sep 27, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life
If this ends like the other stupidity I hear the sunspot I will riot.If Japan like to produce BLs that are not…
Don't worry lol. This show is based on a manga and the manga ending was satisfactory, so I'm sure this will be good too
0 0

5
10
1
2
1
