News
purplenette • Jul 20, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Good Doctor! I love the medical dramas ^^
1 0
Neaa • Feb 13, 2013
Article Second Male Leads Who'll Make You Cry
Director Im in Secret Garden. I mean I like Ra Im and Joo Won together, but Director Im was always there for her and looked after her and they did look really good together to ;__;
0 0
Replying to Hanamiki • Feb 13, 2013
Article Second Male Leads Who'll Make You Cry
I would add Choi Kang Hyeok from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ! It was the first time I really wanted to second lead…
PILLAR-SSI!!!!! Awwww man I wanted him to win to :(
1 0
Replying to Smaggly • Feb 13, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
"The 3rd Hospital" Had the telepathic ending as well. OMG I wanted to punch my monitor haha. I'm also…
Haha well in that case it'll make it even more difficult to warm up to her character :P
0 0
cuzie • Feb 12, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
"The 3rd Hospital" Had the telepathic ending as well. OMG I wanted to punch my monitor haha. I'm also not too fond of flashback endings. Some work out well and are a nice recap, but the ones like "Miss No Good" that basically replay the whole drama for 5 minutes just to fill in time are D___D.
0 0
On Golden Time • Nov 4, 2012
Title Golden Time
GOLDEN TIME FEELINGS ;_____; I really really liked this drama! The OST for it was spot on and lots of intense scenes.
5 0
