Details

  • Last Online: Nov 10, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2018
Replying to mengosteen • Dec 13, 2018
This show is not a 100% adaptation, most of the facts and characters got changed, I'd suggest reading from chapter…
Wow, thanks for the reply!
I may give it a go :)
0 0
Replying to mengosteen • Dec 13, 2018
This show is not a 100% adaptation, most of the facts and characters got changed, I'd suggest reading from chapter…
Thank you!
Is it too different from the book?
0 0
Replying to Angel • Dec 11, 2018
Title Fights Break Sphere Spoiler
Not to be that guy but hows the romance on this one
There's almost none.
The romance is kept on a very subtle way.
0 0
On Fights Break Sphere • Dec 11, 2018
Watched the last episode, I'd like to keep reading the story. Can anyone point me to which chapter from the novel corresponds to the last episode?
Thanks!
0 0