Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Mimi • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
A question for ep 9
Can someone explain to me why Prince Xiahou Bo and FL suddenly act so familiar with each other? Like they're former lovers or something. I don't really get it. I thought the only connection between them was that old Yu Wan Yin and he had met once. Why did the prince say, “Why do I feel like we've grown distant?,” even though they weren't that close in the first place? Am I missing something?
1 3
Replying to Jasmyn • Feb 8, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell Spoiler
I feel like he might choose to stay in this life, with his grandmother. Kang Siyeol seems like he could get back…
Oh, that could be a scenario too. Kang Si Yeol gets famous in Hyun U Seok's life, while Hyun U Seok loses everything in Si Yeol's life.
I still would feel sad for Si Yeol, since he worked hard for his life.
4 0
Replying to PaulUK • Feb 7, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell Spoiler
In episode 1 did she mix up whose future she saw, the vision never clearly showed who it was unless i'm blind…
I'm guessing that it has something to do with the “fate-changing” event. Her switching their fate was also part of the future, so that might be why it was so vague. After all, both Kang Si Yeol and Hyun U Seok would be living in that future.
1 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 7, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell Spoiler
It seems like ML isn't going to get his life back, now that his grandmother is alive. I hope that's not the case. ML deserves to get his life back, which he worked so hard for.

Hyun U Seok doesn't belong in ML's life. He never earned any of it. As sorry as I feel for him, I hope that they end up swapping fates again. Maybe MLs grandmother can even stay alive? :(
11 2
Replying to stargel_ng • Feb 1, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
at this point did the king really kill fl father or was it Jae I brother and if it was the king then it wasn’t…
better mark this as spoiler.
Aside from that, I'm also so curious. I do think that maybe someone else is the actual murderer. Not sure why FLs father would walk the woods there. I'd imagined he'd stayed kneeling or something. Not walk straight into the hunting ground.
I think that there's a possibility that all of it was staged.
2 2
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 1, 2026
I love how mature ML is. He knows exactly how far he is allowed to go with FL. He knows exactly when to keep his distance and when to approach her. Just love that.
The same goes for FL, although I think ML is a bit more mature/smart(?) at times.
I love both main leads so much. Their characters/their romance feels somewhat refreshing.
24 1
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Feb 1, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
Knowing how kind hearted Eun Jo is, she’s will find out what’s wrong with Your Majesty and choose to heal…
I'm assuming that he'll find out next episode.
2 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 1, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
I knew there was more to it than just the king's hunt for FL's father. I'm genuinely glad about that. It means fewer obstacles in ML and FL's path. At least in some way.
4 0
Replying to Mimi • Jan 31, 2026
I think she'll be furious with him for taking the shot. He meant well, but that's not what she wants or is willing…
oh, me too 😭😭
0 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 31, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
I'm interested in what ML and FL's father talked about. I hope that FL's father approved of their relationship in some way, because if not, I doubt they will ever be ready to get married (or similar).
2 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Jan 31, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
It looks like Yeol is gonna live, but the chaos that follows, oh my gosh! I’m not ready, I mean she can separate…
I think she'll be furious with him for taking the shot. He meant well, but that's not what she wants or is willing to understand. Her only concern now is revenge. I think the love she had for him is gone for now. Tho I hope I'm wrong.
1 2
Replying to arrozitofrito • Jan 31, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
Episode 9! Ughh whyyyy. Why must the writers be so cruel :(. In this twisted fate the ML and FL are bound by love…
So cruel. This will make it even harder for ML and FL to pursue a relationship. So many obstacles are being placed in their path. At this point, I doubt there will be a happy ending.

However, I do believe that there is more to it than we currently know.
4 0
Replying to junichiro • Jan 31, 2026
the ml should have slapped Im Jae I a few times or should have punished him in some other way after he shot that…
Ml knows that Jae wants to be punished, so he decides against it. Jae I's real punishment is staying unharmed. Basically, mental torture instead of physical torture.
3 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 25, 2026
How do people actually like Jae I? I mean, yes, I feel sorry for his mental state, but he's still a cruel character. His reasons don't excuse his actions.
7 0