Editorials
Replying to 182 • Mar 8, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law Spoiler
Omg is so ridiculous the last scene on ep 14, like I rolled my eyes that he couldn’t move because of that. I…
ikr.. it was a little stab
0 2
Replying to bejornhiggins • Mar 6, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law Spoiler
17 just took mdl ages to update total
17!???
0 0
On Devil-in-Law • Mar 3, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law
only 13 episodes?
0 2
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 3, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law
Kisskh
omg thank you!!! i’ve been waiting a while!!
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 3, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law
Kisskh
ep 11?
0 1
On Devil-in-Law • Mar 3, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law
subs???
0 5
On You Touched My Heart • Feb 28, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
i loved this drama, so sad it ended :(
2 0
On Cloudy Days • Feb 22, 2023
Title Cloudy Days
I loved this.
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 22, 2023
Title Because of Love
Faladascreations subbed 7 episodes
thanks!!
0 1
Replying to SparklePusheen • Feb 22, 2023
Title Love at First Night
it’s because that’s what she’s good at. if she doesn’t want to play a villain, she has a choice to reject.
yupp!
0 0
Replying to _forgetMenot_ • Feb 20, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
Hahaha everyone are so frustrated watching this drama. I think that just how thai drama is.. Btw the more i watch…
She's always had those lips, ive been watching her for years now and she's young. obviously her face will change.
0 2
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 20, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
Phim’s lips are more worse than Patricia. They look so unnatural
exactly what i noticed this whole drama
1 1
On Because of Love • Feb 17, 2023
Title Because of Love
subs for episode 6????
0 4
On Dhevaprom: Laorchan • Feb 16, 2023
Title Dhevaprom: Laorchan
I can't wait for this sequel! I feel in love with the Khun Chai series and now they are remaking it but in the girls pov!!!
2 3
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 15, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
That was fast or she was pregnant when she got married
i’m assuming it was fast lol.
0 3
On You Touched My Heart • Feb 15, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
Pat has been slaying on her dramas recently! I wish I could see more of her, but I am happy she's expecting!!
0 5
On Patricia Tanchanok Good • Feb 15, 2023
Person Patricia Tanchanok Good
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!
0 0
Replying to santisiMaria • Feb 14, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
What the *(&^$+_+++ *-%- Un's mother and boyfriend (episode 4) are \was incredibly naively, most stupid of all…
that was too much to process omg..
0 0
On You Touched My Heart • Feb 14, 2023
Title You Touched My Heart
i’m currently on episode 6, and according to the description.. does noot die?
0 1
Replying to SparklePusheen • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love at First Night
it’s because that’s what she’s good at. if she doesn’t want to play a villain, she has a choice to reject.
there’s many examples, I can’t think of any right now but i’ve watched a ton where she wasn’t a good character. if i remember correctly, i think one of them is Game Saneha, im unsure tho cause that one was a while back.
0 2
