News
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 12, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
OMG GONG JUN WITH WHITE HAIR!!! π₯π₯°ππ₯΅π« π₯
GJ is just too handsome π₯
1 0
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jun 10, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Eagerly waiting for the next episode
3 1
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 10, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
gong jun showing of his new costume in this drama is literally everything!! π₯°ππ€ "what do you think? aren't…
Iβm loving Gong Jun more and more..he is just the cutest β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
2 1
Replying to deetee • Jun 9, 2024
Title Blood River
I can't wait to see GJ be ML in this! I think he is perfect for the role. I enjoyed Blood of Youth and will be…
Iβm excited to see Gong Jun as handsome Su Muyuπ₯
7 1
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jun 7, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
When is episode 27?
0 1
Replying to 12340867 • Jun 7, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Flop drama of the year. ..........worst acting skill, poor editing, strange story, lack of martial fight, zero…
On the contrary, I love it
2 0
Replying to greenblood_spock • Jun 6, 2024
Person Gong Jun
I really want him to have another hit π’
πββοΈ
0 0
Replying to 847563 • Jun 5, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Unfortunately no. Next ep is Saturday
Thatβs a long wait
2 1
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jun 5, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
There is no episode today?
3 3
Replying to SsJay • Jun 4, 2024
Title Blood River
There are rumours of supporting cast. I donβt think we will know until the 13thβ¦but GJ is pretty much confirmed.
Yeheyyyy
4 0
Replying to DramaSeen • May 30, 2024
Title Blood River
Gong Jun and now Peng Xiao Ran are heavily rumored to be in this drama!π€ It might start filming on June 13th…
πππππ
1 1
Replying to 11742703 • May 30, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
so, yuechu... is that you in disguise? π€£π€£ hahahaha
Handsome uncleπ
1 0
Replying to 11742703 • May 30, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
gong jun always looks great, like no matter what you put on that man, he always looks so good π₯π₯
He IS trully a prince Charming
2 0
Replying to Flora • May 30, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Maoyan playback volume on the network exceeded 300 M. Congratulation!!! ππ₯³https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VLZ3iBq9wKHMaB7K/
IS the heat index going UP?
1 1
Replying to Dazzling • May 29, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Awwwn poor DFYC bro literally tried his best to save those ice pops for half a year and Yaya took it away in 2…
π€£
0 1
Replying to Moses ck • May 29, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Loving it so far?
Yes
0 2
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • May 28, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Everyone Dnt 4get to click episode guide and rate 10/10 for every episode
6 0
Replying to Dazzling • May 28, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Right I guess Lady fairy will go broke by the end of the week because ain't no way DFYC bought 30 chickens and…
π€£π€£
1 0
Replying to justjacky • May 28, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Gong Jun was adorable in today's episodes π
Exactly π
2 0
Replying to 12292051 • May 28, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Gong Jun is really a good actor ...I watched his advance bravely Bl drama and I gave it 10 ....but in this drama…
I also like gong jun in Dream Garden and Rising with the wind
2 5

