Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 76 LV2
  • Birthday: April 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2013
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh haha what other dramas have you seen?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No Haha so any plans for today or what did you do today?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes I do lol if not why would I ask you :)? I am not perverted or anything -.-
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha coolness I think you should watch The Princess Man and dramas that start Choi Jin Hyk or Moon Chae Won.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha you will that what college is for :) Yes I am on break to! How long is your break?
I did think about computer science, but then again I am not quite sure...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am watching Awfully Lawful, A Change Of Heart, Black and White, Dating Agency: Cyrano, Drama Go Go Go, I Hear Your Voice, I Summon You Gold!, Itazura Na Kiss Love In Tokyo, Monstar, Shark, Special Affair Team 2, and Cruel City.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Chobits, Vampire Knight, 5 centimeter per sec and more lol. You seen alot have you seen Hentai?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice to meet you Esther, and no I don't xD I watch it eng subbed :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha alright cool :) Oh nice, and you should totally should :) Have you seen it's okay daddy girl?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah! So I see you like anime to? what your favorite?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha you will see, but other dramas that I am watching they haven't disappointed me yet.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey I am Leslie Nice to meet you :) Also thanks for accepting my friend request. I see we are watching the same drama.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol right? Same here! So far how are you doing? Are you still in school or are you on break?
To be honest I want to be a neurosurgeon, but starting off as a nursing would be smart. Plus I think it will be interesting and you get to help people and slowly move up toward what I want.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So what are you current obsessed with :)?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I did but I didn't watch the last two episodes. I heard that the ending was bad though. To be honest, it was getting a bit boring and I didn't want to watch anymore.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha no I did study it during my freshman year but it was too hard so I stop.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No, I am from Vietnam, but I grow up watching HK dramas you?
So far good, I can't wait to see what happen!
Why did you drop awfully lawful?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha I'll watch it someday right now I am watching a lot at the moment. Is that the only one you are watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha I haven't seen their brief conversations, but they do look good! Have you seen the Legend of Condor Heroes 2008? Haha I already told, but it's Leslie :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha that true, have you finish Gu Family Book yet?
0 0