K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 40 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 60 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hey Nathaniel, Thanks for the friend request! I am Leslie nice to meet you :) 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hey Thanks for accepting my friend request! I am Leslie nice to meet you Winnie :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment I am 18 and I mean what do you want to do? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment I am good, how are you? Nice to meet you! So what are you currently obsessed with? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment I watch all kind of drama, but it seem like you are watching a lot. 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment It nothing hehe. Do you have the person contact info? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment So far so good, Hehe how your love life? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment You have? Do you only watch Korean drama or any? 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment I am currently rewatching Chinese Paladin 3 Hehe :) Because I love the ost! 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Yeah!!! So how is your love life? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Lol I am watching a lot of airing drama. Some are good, but some are bad. 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Don't you miss all the old dramas they had back then? 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Right, and well be college students and omg!!!! 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment So are you going to be a Junior or Senior? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Oh it is coming up. Are you excited? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Yeah nice to meet you Ania, so what are you currently watching :)? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks you too! Don't you feel like life is going by too fast? 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Colorado. So what are you currently watching? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment That drama is amazing! I haven't seen my Sassy Girl, and I am enjoying all the dramas hehe. 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Nice to meet you too! Yes it is. Lol, oh I see that cool :). To be honest, I didn't know you were talking about another Shi Hyun xD 0 0
Nice to meet you! So what are you currently obsessed with?