Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to TanRess • 1 day ago
Do we know when all the episodes will be released? Express. ?
from the calendar, it’s 1 ep per day and 1 day with 0 ep for the week, so on October 4 it will be at ep 42. the schedule is not out yet beyond that. but we can guess it will continue with 1 ep per day and if we assume 4 eps on the last day, we can estimate express could be around October 6 ?
1 1
Replying to Vmy_25 • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Seriously fake death trope.. What are they even thinking? Does Qingyuan know about this?
Hopefully she knows. When I was thinking maybe we'll get more romance (maybe some eps as married too) after getting like officially together, but seems like not.
0 0
Replying to Angela • 1 day ago
MyDramaList lists September 30th as the drama's end date, but usually, the last four episodes are released all…
express package is on Sept 30, the number of eps varies depending of each dramas or the platform, can be up to 6 eps. for this drama, it's eps 26-30 on Sept. 30 (it's on the calender released by iQIYI/Youku)
3 0
Replying to DrLazy • 2 days ago
Won’t kissing a zombie turn you into one too
if his blood help him stay human, maybe he is also immune. so if he accidentally bite him, maybe there is nothing to worry about🤣
10 1
Replying to Mo_nika • 2 days ago
It really will have 47 epsidoes?? How ? The max number is 40 :D
since last year, dramas can have more than 40 eps, it's not the first drama of the year with more than 40 eps
6 0
Replying to anya • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Did she actually tell shen run f that emperor and lets get revenge This is nuts😂😂🤣In luke's words did…
I was frowning watching this scene and like wtf😅😅he said his reasons and that they would die, she’s like I don’t care. Losing a bit of sense here. not surprised though, expected at some point the FL leaving ML plot. even if the wedding is a plan, she didn’t have to breakup with ML. now he will save her again
3 0
Replying to Tamochot • 3 days ago
Okay wait… did I miss something?? the new trailer feels completely different from the first one. I don’t remember…
same, I just watch the new trailer. I wasn’t expecting this to be a fantasy drama. I have been waiting for this drama, but now my interest has dropped. maybe the drama will surprise us, but I am still disappointed
3 0
Replying to An Jing • 4 days ago
Title A Prophet
What is other than this airing? I already know SotB and AtC, but it’s already aired
there are more dramas than this airing, these are the most known I guess since it’s dramas with romance and because of the actors, but there a couple of other mystery/thriller/crime dramas that ended recently or that are currently airing other that A Prophet. I personally also like to watch thriller/mystery dramas, so I can’t keep up ahaha
1 0
Replying to stressedmiao • 7 days ago
Why is it giving male-centric!
it will probably be equal centric. even if it's male-centric, what's wrong with that, feel like these there are more historical dramas that are FL centric than ML
2 1
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • 9 days ago
the next mangotv drama is starting in a few days, maybe after that one
Love ends suffering is from Tencent I think, not Mangotv. they only finished filming like a month ago, it's not coming out yet
0 1
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • 9 days ago
the next mangotv drama is starting in a few days, maybe after that one
''Gladiator in the theater'' is the drama airing right now on Mangotv
0 0
Replying to mari • 9 days ago
What will this be available on in USA? It looks really interesting!
should be Prime Video
1 0
Replying to Spring of the Blade • 10 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
watching ep.5 I was thinking this guy will be annoying ahaha he's like the typical delulu annoying sml. and then the sister liking him will also cause problems between the sisters
4 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • 12 days ago
Is there another title for this drama? I can't find it.
don't think so, it's there on the Mangotv app when we search the name. doesn’t seem to be on the YouTube channel
2 0
Replying to Saraa • 15 days ago
Do y'all know what's next in ongoing cdramas? Currently, there's nothing labelled as such in my plan to watch;…
currently airing: In My prime, the long watch, Abyss, Cold Hunt, Against the current.
tomorrow : Gladiator in the theater.

Tentative for September on iQIYI (no confirmed date yet) : My Drama Missy, A Prophet, take a nap, Spring of the Blade (* now confirmed Sept 17).
other rumoured for September: Irreplaceable (Youku)
2 1