Editorials
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
HOLY SHIT!. THIS MY HONEST REACTION AFTER WATCHING ALL EPISODE
0 0
Badass Bunny • Apr 19, 2025
Article Travel Korea: Historical TV Series
thank you
1 0
On Resident Playbook • Apr 13, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
So far after watching episode 1, I like it! Even though it feels different from Hospital Playlist with its chill vibe and strong friendships, this one has a different feel—and I kinda like the character development. It actually feels a bit relatable to our generation too, lol. For me, it’s interesting to follow. I’m treating it as something separate from Hospital Playlist. Some people might feel like it’s not the same or it's lacking something, but hey—it’s a spinoff after all."
6 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
so is this his downfall era?
6 4
jakegyu • Aug 21, 2024
List comfort dramas
maybe you should tried to watch hospital playlist and serendipity embrace
0 0
lo_ve • Aug 21, 2024
Article "Crash" starring Lee Min Ki, Kwak Sun Young, and Heo Sung Tae confirmed to have a second season!
NICEEE
1 0
Replying to AndySoFly • Aug 16, 2024
Article K-Dramas Losing Their Charm: Myth or Reality?
I feel K-dramas become quantity over quality. While lot of shows got similar plots, it mostly down to the cast…
maybe there is some truth to that, maybe I can take an example from Marvel what they did in 2021, they released a lot of shows, and that ruined the quality of the shows they made before, by rushing to make and execute the story so it became bad
1 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Aug 13, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
just a simple drama, with 8 episodes, no long story. i really enjoyed this i don't care even though the story is cliche for many people, once again for me as long as i enjoy this drama, it's a good drama and i will watch it again
8 0
Aehsassy • Nov 14, 2023
Article Hype Kills The Mood
I respect your opinion, it's true that sometimes hype can kill the mood, but for me hype can kill or not be in the mood to watch, but sometimes I also need hype to at least get in the mood to watch a drama, although that doesn't necessarily mean my mood is influenced by hype.
9 1
On Not Others • Jul 30, 2023
Title Not Others
So far I really enjoyed every episode, love the mother and daughter relationship
2 0

