Editorials
On Guardian • Apr 27, 2025
Title Guardian Spoiler
Best (b)ROMANCE ever, I liked most characters and the plot was good too. tbh I ve cried a bit too much because of the ending but I just pretend there s 39 eps so 10/10 : ))))
1 1
On 2gether • Sep 27, 2024
Title 2gether
IT started really good, the pairing had so much potential, last episodes totally ruined it for me
0 1
On Make It Right • Sep 27, 2024
Title Make It Right
Not a good drama, storyline is messy, acting s bad, please dont waste ur time
3 1
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Sep 27, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
Really REALLY good drama, gave IT 10/10. This is bl with one od my fav charcters, the acting is *chefs kiss* it wasnt very sad so i often rewatch this for extra smiling
6 0
On Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) • Sep 27, 2024
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
Honestly, this is the best bl i ve ever watched. Has everythin cute and sad moments, really good acting and such a nice moral. 10/10!!
4 0
On Cosmetic Playlover • Sep 13, 2024
Title Cosmetic Playlover
I liked Harukawa so much, such a cute friend. I was hoping he ll get some handsome boyfriend as well
5 0

