News
Replying to ayse • Oct 15, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Go for it. This is pretty solid and I've seen a pretty good amount of c-dramas.
nice
0 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Oct 15, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Absolutely!!!✨ But fair warning ⚠️ Once you dive in C-dramas, there's no going back. I've been watching…
I this will happen like kdramas, once you started watching them, there’s no going back.. I think it will happen too Aahaha
1 0
Replying to Queen Love • Oct 15, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Welcome to the other side😎
ahahah :) thanks
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
just started it and I think I’m obsessed :)
22 4
Replying to Sunbath12 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
It's definitely entertaining. If you don't mind soap opera levels of melodrama and some over-the-top music choices…
thank u
0 0
Replying to Sunbath12 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
It's definitely entertaining. If you don't mind soap opera levels of melodrama and some over-the-top music choices…
oh wow. I love these plots. anyway, do you have a good website recommendation? kisskh is lagging ☹️
0 2
Replying to Sunbath12 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
It's definitely entertaining. If you don't mind soap opera levels of melodrama and some over-the-top music choices…
nice comment . thanks :)).. I’ll give it a try
1 4
Replying to Mullagarey • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Y'all leave ahjussi alone, he is innocent 🤣
lmao. for me it’s sus. I need proofs if he’s innocent 😅
1 0
Replying to kikizubik • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
RIGHT?! He's so fishy,
exactly
0 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
well, if you're going to start somewhere, it might as well be this one. it's good. there's a reason we're all…
oh well. thank u
0 0
Replying to Vyrus • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Yeah, he is probably the vilain and cause an accident to kill the ML parents etc. Like in 90% of the kdramas 😂😂
real, exactly 😅
0 0
Replying to kikizubik • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me? Spoiler
RIGHT?! He's so fishy,
exactly. from what i remember, in the accident that happened in the past when ML was little, there was this guy with a tattoo on his neck. well, what if the uncle has it??
0 2
Replying to sakie • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Start NOW, you won't regret it.
oh nice :)
2 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
the uncle is so sus
3 9
On Fated Hearts • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
never watched a Chinese drama but this is keeping my attention and I see the post everywhere. should I start it? is it a sign? :)
11 21
Replying to miffy • Oct 13, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I'm calling it now, THAT UNCLE IS EVIL & THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ML'S PARENTS DEATH
my thoughts too
0 0
Replying to ZhuNycto • Oct 13, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I want to start this but what's up with the ratings, does it usually start out kinda low or is it the drama ?
don’t care about the ratings actually, the drama is good, I loved so much the first 2 episodes and can’t wait for more
4 0
Replying to Kumujeka • Oct 13, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Guys who thinks uncle is shaddy af 👀 he is the villain of wymm
he’s smiling too much… he’s so sus 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
4 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 13, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I can’t with only 2 episodes!! I need more 😭😭
6 0
On Lee Jong Hyun • Oct 12, 2025
Person Lee Jong Hyun
MDL has to update his profile . He was also in Shin’s Project” , not main role but he appeared also there
2 1
2
13
1
2
3
