News
Lily Alice • Oct 12, 2025
Article Kim You Jung comments on why she chose 'Dear X'
I’m waiting this drama since a lot of time. Can’t wait to see it, I’m so excited
0 0
Replying to teddysbigeyes • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Some of y'all are taking this too serious, it's just supposed to be fun and cliché and that type of distracting…
say it louder
2 0
Replying to hairypotter • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
It's giving old kdrama vibes we miss this kind of dramas
exactly, I was waiting for another drama like this.. I’m loving it so much
3 0
Replying to Marco Ferreira • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
please tell me if it’s a good drama and I should give it a try because I really don’t like main roles here…
he’s a talented actor . this drama captivated my attention in first episode, the story is good!!! + there are funny scenes!! I recommend you to watch it .
3 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Oct 10, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
That 🌵 scene 😂
I laughed so hard 😂
0 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 10, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
FIRST EPISODE WAS AMAZING. I NEED MORE
9 0
Replying to ren • Oct 9, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
where did you see ??
thank u
1 1
On Walking on Thin Ice • Oct 9, 2025
Title Walking on Thin Ice
this drama is so underrated
15 2
Replying to DramaSeen • Oct 9, 2025
Title Study Group Season 2
I would like to know too.
yeah it could be
2 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Oct 6, 2025
Title Study Group Season 2
I would like to know too.
since he’ll be discharged at the end of 2025, filming might start at the beginning of 2026 or in the middle .. we might have season 2 in 2027 ( hope it’s not longer then that)
2 2
Replying to ren • Oct 6, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call Spoiler
where did you see ??
where is it possible to read these news?
0 3
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
omg it’s finally D DAY. I CANT WAIT
4 0
On Trigger • Sep 30, 2025
Title Trigger
this immediately captivated my attention since ep 1
4 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
this drama literally deserves an award!! the actors did a wonderful job!
9 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty Spoiler
HAPPY ENDING OMG!!
5 0
Replying to Laura • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Same, right now I'm feeling so nervous😭😭
right 😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I’m so scared for the ending :/
6 2
On Dream to You • Sep 24, 2025
Title Dream to You
HYERI CONFIRMED ! I CANT WAIT
7 0
On Confidence Queen • Sep 11, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
I was expecting more from the first episode but I’ll keep watching it.. pretty sure it will be better soon, I hope !!! :)
1 0
Replying to Enca • Sep 11, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
No romance?
nope
0 1
2
13
1
2
3
