News
Replying to Laura • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Concubines were treated as royal family members too. For example the anime 'The apothecary diaries' is based on…
yeah I read about it too but in the drama I don’t like her character.. she doesn’t seem to care about him
0 4
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
are they still enemies? cause my heart can't with that
from ep 5 I think things will change 🤭🤭🤭🤭
1 0
Replying to Alice_01 • Sep 2, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
As someone who values heart-to-heart friendships more than romantic relationships, something is telling me this…
I got emotional reading this! I relate so much
2 0
On Confidence Queen • Sep 2, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
the tags is making it interesting! can’t wait!
7 0
Replying to saja • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
he is making a great difference in this drama portraying so wonderfully such important role!!
exactly!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to saja • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
he is making a great difference in this drama portraying so wonderfully such important role!!
it feels like this role was made for him. he’s doing very well
3 2
Replying to girlsgenration_limyooah • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
go watch bigmouth
am I the only one who finded it good? the acting was good in my opinion
3 0
Replying to Valerievinci • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Anyone knows if the novel has a happy ending?
I read on tik tok that the novel has happy ending
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
ji yeong is literally connected to the king’s mother somehow.. i can feel it
2 0
Replying to Random person • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
should i watch this guys ? is it worth my time ??
definitely.. you won’t regret it
1 0
Replying to dramafeast • Sep 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
The wait for next screening is so torturous🫠🫠🫠what is the next dish served???
I literally can’t wait .. I need all the episodes right now 😭
2 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 1, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty Spoiler
didn’t expect the kiss at the end of ep 4. I definitely SCREAMED
10 0
Replying to alexandra • Sep 1, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
i do not know how, but time flies during watching this. i just realised that episodes are one hour twenty minutes,…
real. the story is so captivating and time literally flies
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 30, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
SATURDAY IS HERE
7 0
Replying to kuznea • Aug 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
My parents, who always tease me about watching "Chinese People," decided to watch this one, and oh, they…
they are so real for this
1 0
On Portraits of Delusion • Aug 29, 2025
Title Portraits of Delusion
pretty sure this will ateeeee
1 0
On Mantis • Aug 29, 2025
Title Mantis
THE CAST 🧎♀️🧎♀️🧎♀️
2 0
Replying to wybestboy • Aug 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Why is everyone so hung up on her age? I can smell the stench of misogyny behind these questions. Successful women…
there’s always something to say when women are older . and the age gap is not even that high. some people should just focus on enjoying the show instead of saying those things
10 0
Replying to Thalz • Aug 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
i swear its a torture at this point
so true
1 1
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
ITS TIMEEEEE FINALLYYYY
1 0
2
13
1
2
3
