Details

  • Last Online: Jul 6, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2022
Replying to kx_sana • Aug 4, 2023
Title Playboyy
it looks like a heartbreaking drama
True..
0 0
Replying to Playboyy • Jul 30, 2023
Title Playboyy
Replying to deleted comment
What do ya mean?🤔
0 1
Replying to Playboyy • Jul 30, 2023
Title Playboyy
Replying to deleted comment
What do ya mean?🤔
0 0
On Playboyy • Jul 29, 2023
Title Playboyy
Guys do you think there will be some romance or it will be only about sex? 😐
0 7
Replying to Maggi64 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Star Struck
Wait, what do you mean by you "don't feel like Han Joon likes Yoo Jae"? Han Joon is portrayed as being massively…
I don't know i just don't feel it but that doesn't matter
0 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Star Struck
Wait, what do you mean by you "don't feel like Han Joon likes Yoo Jae"? Han Joon is portrayed as being massively…
I don't know i just don't feel it but that doesn't matter
0 0
On Star Struck • Jun 1, 2023
Title Star Struck
How could he throw that chocolate just like that 💀😭anyways why i don't feel like that hanjoon likes yoojae?
11 3
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • May 26, 2023
I guess because P'Susie knows that Korn isn't truly in love with Mintra. The thing that can't happen in the goddammit…
I see, thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • May 26, 2023
I guess because P'Susie knows that Korn isn't truly in love with Mintra. The thing that can't happen in the goddammit…
I see, thank you so much!
2 0
On House of Stars • May 25, 2023
Okay I'm confused, they can't have romance or whatever but that girl (mintra?) And korn can?
0 4
Replying to WaveGhost • May 6, 2023
That's a heck of first book spoiler, read at your own accord
I'm sorry but i just wanted an explanation i don't know if this message is mean to be in good way
2 0
Replying to WaveGhost • May 6, 2023
His name is Phi in the book, it's a spoilt brat who starts liking Itt but later starts flirting with him just…
Oh thanks sm
0 0
On Love Syndrome III • May 4, 2023
Can someone explain who is Pee and why he wants a revenge? I don't know if i missed something or I'm actually dumb thank you in advance.
2 11
On Love Syndrome III • Mar 15, 2023
Pls someone tell me where is his wig like everybody is saying, I'm blind or idk, if it's possible send me pic😭
1 0
On Chains of Heart • Feb 26, 2023
Who the hell is Cheng and if he's dead ex with new face then why is Din as the main role? Like i know that we will see him more but it's just confusing 😩
2 0
Replying to ciz18 • Feb 21, 2023
Its easy to tell whats going on but I guess everyone's different.
You are right
0 0