News
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 3, 2025
Title DNA Says Love You
And yet again Taiwanese BLs get ranked lower than Thai BLs...๐
no cause how does Jack and Joker have 8.8 meanwhile this S Tier drama is under 8.
7 1
On Gelboys • Mar 1, 2025
Title Gelboys
That last scene of Ep4 took me tf out LMAO
13 0
On Gelboys • Mar 1, 2025
Title Gelboys
HELLO?!
2 0
Replying to Fazarck • Feb 10, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.)
It was at 9 and was the highest rated at some point. That's just how it is when the actors in the work is famous,…
eloquently put my friend
1 0
Replying to Kim Junmyeon • Feb 5, 2025
Title Love Syndrome III
this was the worst thing I've watched in my life. thanks for wasting my time team
The way in which this is better than Crazy Handsome Rich too lmao
0 0
Replying to alessadsc • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
I'm blushing it's been 50 hours ahhahahahaha
as an ex slut myself, I relate to this heavily
4 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
The people who read the novel are probably laughing their ass off cause all or theories seem to be wrong๐ญ
is he not a stalker? ๐ญ
0 1
Replying to alessadsc • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
I'm blushing it's been 50 hours ahhahahahaha
it was GOOOOOD HEHEHEHEH
2 3
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
HELLO?! (That one scene in ep5)
5 5
Replying to AliD • Jan 21, 2025
Title LoveSick 2024
I didn't like the first version and unfortunately this one either. It's definitely not a series for me.I couldn't…
Yeah it drags like crazy and the constant jealousy plotline up until the very last episode bffr
3 0
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 20, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Caged Again, this show is not ๐
2 0
Replying to Tacye • Jan 19, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Iโโm guessing Po is afraid to commit/assume feelings because of his bad relationship and breakup. I think…
plz nooo, the A Shoulder to Cry On war flashbacks
0 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Jan 19, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
It's very refreshing to see a main character not being an oblivious dum dum!
this! I actually like how he's catching on to the little things a normal person would in a the beginnings of a relationship
3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 19, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
please please please GMMTV don't pull a last minute group break up episode for the love of God
6 0
Replying to oddsare • Jan 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
I appreciate how BL dramas often blend campy comedy with romance, but this series crosses several lines that shouldn't…
I feel like this shows approach is trying to be light hearted and funny but it's giving uncomfortable and awkward ๐
0 0
Replying to SamithaWijemanna • Jan 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Is this going to be sad ending ??Sungmin is sick i think๐
it's leaning towards that way but idk this show doesn't give that vibe
1 0
Replying to GM30 • Jan 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Episodes 1 & 2 were interesting with a good story, but this 3rd one I didnโt like it at all. Pony is absurd…
agreed, I'd rather watch actual porn than whatever the fuck the third couple was doing ๐
6 0
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
third episode was funny for about ummm 5 seconds and then I got tired of it real fast. which is crazy cause the first two episodes were really good imo. They had their ridiculous scenes sure but episode 3 is just oversaturated with them
8 0
On Our Youth • Jan 12, 2025
Title Our Youth
is ep11 the last episode?
1 1
Replying to GingerWoods • Jan 1, 2025
Title The Heart Killers: Uncut
a B is late to the party, but I have arrived lol
we're glad you're here, even if fashionably late
1 0

