News
On Sashes and Hearts • Apr 7, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
Jarret and Gin's plot constantly getting robbed of screentime by dumbass Jack and co. pisses me off 😭
3 0
Replying to mayor_christin • Apr 7, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
I was really surprised that they did a cut-away/camera angle kiss... hoping this means we'll start with a good…
LMAOOO I just finished the new episode and that scene pissed me off, it wasnt even cute just felt like they were playing in my face. But then we get to see Jack's manager getting rubbed on by that one guy like ???
1 1
Replying to Blove88 • Apr 7, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
Honestly tho don’t you think the production value is good and the OST‘s are fantastic. It’s the script and…
The OSTs slap I'll give them that
2 0
Replying to Betweensunandsea • Apr 7, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Indeed, also miscasting for Gawin here. Not a fan of his stiff-try-to-be-cute acting here. Sorry Gawin!!
Gawin is def not a cutesy guy and I don't mean that in any negative way. He just doesn't give that vibe
2 1
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Apr 7, 2025
Title FC Soldout
I watched this when it originally aired and forgot to finish the last two episodes. Now that I've finished the…
I put the last 4 eps on 2X speed so I at least wasted less time
3 1
On FC Soldout • Apr 7, 2025
Title FC Soldout
The zero chemistry is lowk insane 😐
5 2
On Flirt Milk • Apr 6, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
NOW WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT MAID OUTFIT WAS A GOOD IDEA LMAO
4 0
Replying to nayoichi • Apr 5, 2025
Title Gelboys
Is there is season 2 frrr Really???
it's coming out 2026 sadly 💔, but they announced it on their Instagram
1 1
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Apr 4, 2025
Title Gelboys
As long as theres no cheating with BaabinBua Im here for all the feels
this! I would genuinely love a season 2 where it's just about the boys getting closer rather than breaking up and kinda reconnecting again. All the third act break up episodes in BL are getting played out lmao
3 1
Replying to caering • Apr 4, 2025
Title Gelboys
I'm super excited for second season but also kinda scared tbh ^^ It means more crying, more drama and heartbreak.…
As long as theres no cheating with BaabinBua Im here for all the feels
7 3
On Gelboys • Apr 4, 2025
Title Gelboys
SEASON 2 IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD
9 3
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Apr 4, 2025
Title FC Soldout
I came for 2J, but they gave nothing. The other couples didn't really do anything for me. This can be skipped,…
They couldn't get actors for a second team ig 😂
2 0
Replying to mayor_christin • Apr 4, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
I was really surprised that they did a cut-away/camera angle kiss... hoping this means we'll start with a good…
we better cause that took me out lol
1 3
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Mar 30, 2025
Title Re/Member
That after credits end scene can eat my a**. That just made me mad lmao. Though this movie I've been so confused…
Yeah the after credits scene didn't make like, ANY sense? Lmao, i genuinely feel like its just some BS "Oh look so scary" after credits slop that's popular with the horror genre for some reason
2 0
On Re/Member • Mar 30, 2025
Title Re/Member
7 stars is lowk crazy, probably one of the best horror movies I've seen, even if the after credits scene didnt really make sense
5 2
On Sashes and Hearts • Mar 30, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts Spoiler
All that buildup just for a lackluster kiss (Ep 6)
0 5
Replying to Tankhun • Mar 30, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Overrated af
no fr, like people act like its the best written BL ever when in reality....
7 0
Replying to Prime7jr • Mar 30, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
Somebody is trying to make Jack&Joker "level" kind of Drama into this series. But unlike J&J, the Storyline in…
J&J has a messy plot too tbf
1 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Mar 28, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
For those that didn't see it yet, episode 2 is postponed until April 4th along with the new music video because…
I assumed but came here for confirmation, thank you
6 0
Replying to Niki Demonix • Mar 28, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
you see this over there? It's the 0 fucks we give about your comment ...
Their name is literally Welovedrama, clearly she cant get enough of it from BLs IG
5 0
