Editorials
On Start-Up • Oct 18, 2020
Title Start-Up
I freaking loved this episode!!! I can't wait for episode 2
3 0
On Poisoned Love • Oct 12, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
Okay it is now final I hate Shi Yi!
4 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 11, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Just finished watching 2 episodes of this and I literally can't wait for the next episodes.....I really look forward to this drama!! The leads match with the characters so well!!
3 0
On Poisoned Love • Oct 9, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
OKay, I have started hating Shi Yi!! He knows that Shi Meng can cure her but he is so selfishh ughhhhh
3 0
On Well Dominated Love • Sep 26, 2020
Title Well Dominated Love
I rewatched this for the second time.....I love this dramaaaa
0 0
Replying to Daydreamer • Sep 18, 2020
Title The Best of You in My Mind
Trust me... Skate into love is a lot better than this... Had to drop it after 15 episodes
Thank youuuu
1 0
On My Unicorn Girl • Sep 16, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
I just finished it and tbh I loved the way it was- Cute, cheesy, and warm....sometimes it also brought butterflies in my stomach...It was so damn good...also I love Darren Chen's nature in the drama.
5 0
On The Best of You in My Mind • Sep 15, 2020
Title The Best of You in My Mind
The drama is similar to skate into love...should I continue watching?
0 7
On My True Friend • Sep 13, 2020
Title My True Friend
It is not as bad as the reviews say it is.....The story is slow paced chemistry between Deng Lun and Angela....It is worth it tbh
2 1
On Go Ahead • Sep 8, 2020
Title Go Ahead
The best drama of 2020 yet. The storyline, the actors, the scenes, the emotions everything is just perfect. You'll never regret watching this drama. Loved the OSTs also...The balance between love, family, and friendship is depicted wonderfully...hats off to the makers.
1 0
On Le Coup de Foudre • Sep 8, 2020
Title Le Coup de Foudre
Loved the drama a lot! The chemistry between Yan Mo and Zhao Qiao Yi is so wonderful. Also loved the brother-sister bond of Qiao Yi and Zhao Guan Chao so muchhh! I am going to miss this drama. The fact that it is from real life makes me even happier. So happy for the author!
3 0
Replying to Sunny • Sep 7, 2020
Title The Bride of Habaek Spoiler
Can you please spoil the ending for me? Is it a happy one or a sad one? Do they end up together?
It is a happy one...and they do end up together...he returns back from the water kingdom in the last episode after leaving
1 1
Replying to Bill Dew • Sep 5, 2020
Article Currently Watching: Go Ahead
If Daddy Li marries He Mei than in China not sure how it works but will Zi Qiu get his lifetime wish and be on…
Probably he'll be on the family register of Li family
0 0
Replying to zibeeb • Sep 5, 2020
Article Currently Watching: Go Ahead
Have to join in, started binge watching this last weekend, still not up to speed with the current episode, but…
Seriously loved all of them so muchhhhh!!!
0 0
Replying to Thedramabuzzfeed • Sep 4, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
Personally I could just see 2 episodes and sort of liked it
Point
0 0
Replying to Thedramabuzzfeed • Sep 4, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
Personally I could just see 2 episodes and sort of liked it
The acting is kinda okay but the story writing is lousy...Had a lot of expectations from it but did not meet the mark
1 2
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 4, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
Hi people, should I watch this?
Personally I could just see 2 episodes and sort of liked it
0 4
On The Bride of Habaek • Sep 4, 2020
Title The Bride of Habaek
Honestly a good drama but did not meet the expectations that much...had high expectations from the title but didn't come out that well
1 3
Replying to saycheese • Sep 4, 2020
Title The Fox's Summer Season 2
7/10 and I am being generous with this rating.. struggled to finish later half of S2. Season 1 was waaay better.…
Agreed with you....they tried to end it in haste and tho it was on a good note but felt illogical at the end
0 0
On The King’s Avatar • Sep 4, 2020
Title The King’s Avatar
These gaming dramas and yang yang go perfectly in harmony. The drama is quite encouraging...also made a music video on it but youtube isn't allowing to post it....the song believer and this drama go so perfectly well
6 0
