Editorials Replying to Aaraknid • May 4, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Another ? I haven't seen a lot of dramas with this kind of female lead
Of 2024
0 0
Replying to Aaraknid • May 4, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Another ? I haven't seen a lot of dramas with this kind of female lead
I was refering to impossible heir
0 3
On The Atypical Family • May 4, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Another drama where fl is gold digger
1 7
Juelin • May 3, 2024
Review New Life Begins
Thank you i can now drop it
0 0
Replying to amyr • Apr 30, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
i watched s1 and dont wanna read season one do know what chapter does season 2 starts in the novel?
That doesnt how it works. Drama is kinda concise adaptation of all interesting events stringing together. The s1 ending doesnt exist in book
2 0
Replying to Davaa Zogsoo • Apr 30, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Hey i remember that you reading novel now, what happens to wuzhu? He has a happy ending with rou rou?? Pls pls…
It is rare to find people who liked the book atleast as I far as I have searched online many say they prefer drama over novel and especially drama fan xian over novel version.
3 1
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Apr 30, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
who killed his mom? i read the book so i know the answer but is there any hint in the drama? I can't remember
1 3
lo_ve • Apr 29, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" officially surpasses the ratings of "Crash Landing On You"
Atleast i was able to finish cloy
9 3
Replying to mrvalgard • Apr 29, 2024
Title Something in the Rain
thx for that info, that bs script, won't watch
Lol i did watch at 4x
1 0
On Something in the Rain • Apr 29, 2024
Title Something in the Rain
Woman needs to grow a spine.
3 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Number of footprints ml's head is getting. Now i want them to meet in present timeline and fl to remember
9 0
Replying to ffmp • Apr 19, 2024
Title Blood Free
You should check out Jirisan with JJH. FL in that is Gianna Jun. It is really good and of course JJH looks good…
Yesh thanks I have started hyena. Will watch them 😁
0 0
Replying to ElBee • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blood Free
I think the pic we believed to be his wife might be his sister instead. I second the comment on Hyena. He and…
Yeah, I agree about the sister. I'll definitely check out hyena.
0 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blood Free
You can check out hyena. He was hot in that too
I didn't like Kim Hye Soo's acting in Signal, so I decided to skip Hyena. I was worried that it might be about work. I'll definitely check it out for jjh though.
2 1
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blood Free
No hints on rom, maybe only strong chemistry...
Strong chemistry is good
0 0
On Blood Free • Apr 17, 2024
Title Blood Free
I thought he was married. Is there a chance for romance? I'm already liking the current vibe. Blood free is not free of blood. Damn, he's hot! This is my first time watching a JJH drama. HHJ is doing some cool projects.
8 9
On Missing Crown Prince • Apr 17, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
Isnt he the unni guy ?
4 1
Replying to The Queen 1111 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I liked their story way better until she gets upset with him because of the decision he made almost at the end
Yeah, I know, but I was just really excited after reading the novel for my OTP.
1 0
On Wonderful World • Apr 13, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
The contrast between her 2 press meets where she uses her professional fame... made me question why didnt KJ block this one? Also brilliant way to show the contrast
2 0
On Wonderful World • Apr 13, 2024
Title Wonderful World
And the shittiest dad award goes to ....
2 1

