Editorials
Replying to FrothyMix • Oct 27, 2021
Review Secret Love: Love Behind One's Back
Thanks for the review. I agree about a three-way relationship being the center focus of a series. That would be…
Indubitably!
0 0
Replying to Hinamichan • Mar 4, 2021
Review Silhouette of Your Voice
you should read the manga for it too it's just as beautiful!!
I would love to! I know I’m basic for asking, but do they have it in English, perchance?
0 0
Replying to GwcielvxsBl • Feb 8, 2021
Review We Best Love: No. 1 For You
hi....... um where did you get to watch W.B.L (we best love) because i have been looking everywhere but i cant…
I watched it on Facebook. I follow a lot of BL pages, and people post the episodes. I believe I’ve seen it on YouTube, as well. Hope this helps!
0 0

