News Replying to Unicorns • Sep 23, 2017
Title Save Me
Is this worth watching? I've been putting it off so I can binge watch it haha
hahaha thx for the reply, i have to agree that most of the kdramas this year weren't incredible, the only dramas i enjoyed this year was Goblin (this was like last year/this year), Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Fight My Way and School 2017, although i'm currently watching Criminal Minds and Hospital Ship. Save me seems interesting and judging by ur reply and all the other comments i'll probs start watching it haha :D
2 0
On Save Me • Sep 22, 2017
Title Save Me
Is this worth watching? I've been putting it off so I can binge watch it haha
1 3
On Magic School • Sep 22, 2017
Title Magic School
Is this worth watching? How's the plot and the acting?
1 0
On King Is Not Easy • Sep 3, 2017
Title King Is Not Easy
Really sweet and cute :D Very light hearted and adorbs hehe
1 0
On School 2017 • Sep 3, 2017
Title School 2017
Although it's rating in Korea ain't amazing but honestly it's a really good drama, they have built a story with every character including the side ones and in my opinion, it's the best 'school' drama out of the three. Plus Tae Woon is literally the cutest smol bean ever!! >< If ur on the fence about whether to watch this drama, do urself a favour and WATCH IT!! XDDD
4 0