Details

  • Last Online: Apr 4, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2020
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Roundup
I'm not much into any sort of movies, so I'm not too familiar with this one. Just to make sure, do I need to watch…
Is Netflix carry more korean & japan movie than VIU ??
0 0
On The Roundup • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Roundup
Hi, who know the movie The Roundup 2022 is it season 1 ? 2nd season is?? 3rd is The Roundup: No way out The Roundup 4th :Punishment why 1st,2nd,&4th cant find n watch in VIU ?? only in Netflix?
0 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Apr 7, 2024
I think it will come in 2026 😁 here's why - Writer now working on Ji Chang-wook, Exo Do project " A Sculpture…
Is your news update? i though will be 2024 laters by 2025 how SBS Writer take over than will later by 2025
0 0
On Shinato Ruri • Apr 6, 2024
Person Shinato Ruri
Dont know her much, but feel sad for her only 31 of age so young n has graduated from Sophia University's Faculty of Letters majoring in German literature of Tokyo Metropolitan National High School , she a Actress n idol of G girl before.
1 0
Replying to pretty_potato_ • Mar 31, 2024
Title Moonshine
You can watch on HiTV and dramacool website :)
Lastime i watch at dramacool but now the website like got problem & only English Subtitle
1 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Jan 14, 2024
Title Moonshine
It's only licensed to some countries so that's probably why.
How???from Laptop / smartTV
0 1
On Moonshine • Oct 28, 2023
Title Moonshine
Hi, I'm watching this dream at Viu, who knows where to watch this drama and others Korean drama with Chinese/ Cantonese Audio??
0 15