Editorials
Replying to lilcub • Nov 14, 2024
Title The Best Ending
they are so cute
Yes, i think he resembles Byeon Woo Seok too. Hope he also could shine one day. He has the package
1 0
On Jung Gun Joo • Nov 14, 2024
Person Jung Gun Joo
I think he looks like Byeon Woo Seok. Love them both ❤️
3 0
Replying to MeiLandi • Jun 28, 2024
Title Moon Love
hm interestingly, at certain angles, ML look kinda like Xiao Zhan
Yeahh thinking the same, and the Xie gege reminds me of Xu Kai, LOL
4 1
On Moon Love • Jun 26, 2024
Title Moon Love
This drama reminds me of The Master’s Sun
0 1
Replying to Merryj • Jun 9, 2024
Title My Lethal Man
I’m watching this for the second time, and her bestie acts stupid. What intern would act like her and not be…
Yes her bestie is soo annoying
3 0
On My Lethal Man • Jun 9, 2024
Title My Lethal Man
I loathe the FL’s best friend. So annoying
8 2
On Castle in the Time • Oct 18, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
If it’s available on lalatv, will it be watchable in other countries as well? Hope it’s a Yes
8 0
On Legend of Yun Xi • Oct 16, 2023
Title Legend of Yun Xi
Is there a connection between this drama and ruyi pavilion? Most of the actors & actresses acted in both drama
1 2
On When I Fly Towards You • Oct 1, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Not sure if it’s only me, feels like the male lead somehow looks alike Ding Yuxi 😅
1 4
On Ding Yu Xi • Sep 28, 2023
Person Ding Yu Xi
This guy… how to put into words… he’s talented, handsome, full of charisma, yet still underrated. Wish to see him with more great projects in th future. 💖💖💖
34 0