News Details
- Last Online: 25 days ago
- Location: Hopefully hiking somewhere in the world's mountains as far away from civilization as possible:)
- Contribution Points: 74 LV2
- Roles:
- Join Date: March 8, 2021
- Awards Received:
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
1
the words to express what an absolute treasure this show is. The last episodes were such a rollercoaster of emotions, from crying my eyes out, to laughing like a lunatic and everything in between... I feel like giving standing ovation to Yin Zheng, cause his performance elevated this series to a masterpiece level for me... Next stop, the book! I haven't had my fill of those two yet:)
Anyway, did you notice that youku's post post post production spreads to the subtitles as well? They're everchanging:D I'm glad they fixed that weird line about 'experiencing mixed crowd' for 'complicated world'. But why did they change 'putting down sword' for killing tools? It just sounds so weird to me and makes me see Thor's hammer for some reason:)
And what do you think about that new line from WKX? (Besides being handsome obviously/除了一目了然的好看)I think it changes the tone of the conversation a little, but otoh ZZS's reply of 'silly ' makes much more sense. Are they planning to make a contest in the end asking fans to vote for their fav version?