News
On Affinity • Apr 7, 2026
Title Affinity
I can't even describe what I was watching. Just when I thought nothing could surprise me, something new and crazy would pop up. WTF is this :D
3 0
On Love O2O • Feb 25, 2026
Title Love O2O
main actress - She's terribly artificial. It's not about what happened to her as a person. The acting was simply stiff and wooden. I appreciate that it's one of the older series, but many scenes are naive and it just embarrasses me.
11 0
On Come and Hug Me • Nov 20, 2024
Title Come and Hug Me
Love this one! Rewatched many times <3
5 0
On Song Geon Hee • Oct 23, 2024
Person Song Geon Hee
Wow. He's amazing
3 0
Lily Alice • Oct 4, 2024
Article "Crash Landing on You" Remake to Be Co-Produced with Netflix USA — Studio Dragon CEO
So this will be something I definitely won't watch.
6 0
Replying to IcEstonE • Mar 2, 2024
Article Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon's "Lovely Runner" Confirms Release Slot
Do not like both the actor
you don't have to
18 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Feb 12, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
A doctor, outstanding in everything he does... Cooking, music, voice. ATTENTION! Even drawing. I don't know if I included all his highlights. Exaggerated. She's ordinary, of course. Apart from her compositional talent... If it weren't for the music and performances, I wouldn't be able to stand all the episodes. Boring as hell. Painfully predictable. I gave almost all the marks to the music because it was really good. 7 only for performances. That's all.
11 0
Replying to Moon in the Day • Nov 26, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Replying to deleted comment
The killer is also romantic
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Nov 20, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer
Best k-drama ever
0 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Nov 15, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I can watch OP all day long 😅
2 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Sep 11, 2023
Title A Love So Beautiful
A much poorer, worse and shallow version of the drama than the Chinese one. Horrible. This time Korea didn't make it.
4 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • May 22, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Apologizes for the Inconvenience Caused Due to His Controversy Spoiler
You're right about 1 thing. In the West, they don't live in the 'collective' like they do in Russia & China, and…
You are absolutely right. What is happening in Korea and not only because of the haters is terrible. This is one of the more accurate comments I've read so far. +100
9 0
lo_ve • May 22, 2023
Article "Twenty-Five Twenty-One," Choi Min Young is Set to Star in the Netflix Original Drama "XO, Kitty"
It was scary, weird and pointless.
6 0
On In House Marriage Honey • May 4, 2023
Title In House Marriage Honey
This is one of my favourites comfort dramas. Rewatched so many times :D...
3 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Apr 19, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Do you have any idea or links to where I could watch it?🤔😊
https://9animetv.to
1 0
On Xu Ruo Han • Apr 11, 2023
Person Xu Ruo Han
She is so talented <3. I'm usually not a fan of Chinese actors and dramas. She is exceptionally well received and the dramas with her are something more.
5 0
Replying to Dreamy • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
DANG THE PRETTIEST DRAMA WITH BEAUTIFUL MELODY (BGM & OST) I'VE EVER SEEN!! JUST, BREATHTAKING!
The OST is from a different drama. They only changed the language from Korean to English.
0 1
Replying to 8170613sks • Mar 3, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I lost count of how many time I have been rewatching this.
I'm currently trying to watch Love to hate you. After that I'll try what You recommend :) thx
0 1
Replying to 8170613sks • Mar 3, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I lost count of how many time I have been rewatching this.
I 'm the same. After AOS I can't start anything at the moment. Too bad it's over.
3 4
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Feb 7, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Can't wait! Anime was beautiful
3 0

