News Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
News
Editorials
K-Drama
8
13
3
Before these dramas got released, at first I could never see Zhang Zhehan & Gong Jun as Wenzhou and Xiao Zhan & Wang yibo as Wangxian, yet I think we all can agree that nobody else could play their characters better than they did. I'm sure the main cast here won't disappoint with performances either.
'The Great Hyx Drought'
/ᴛʜ:ᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜʏx ᴅʀoᴜɢʜᴛ/
● noun | formal
1. The cost of the universe aligning to cast Luo Yunxi and Chen Feiyu as Ranwan.
2. A cruel torture method used on millions during 2020 - 2021.
● informal
3. A slang for 'I hope you're constantly disappointed while waiting for something for an whole eternity.'
Example: "I hope you're granted the great hyx drought-like suffering which even surpasses the agony and trauma our 2haist ancestors suffered from."
ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ: ᴘᴀɪɴ | ᴛᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛ | ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ | ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴜɴɪᴛ | ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀᴡᴇ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀɪɴɢ | ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ↴
I'm not even from the ef team but this remark on their budget hurts XD
Otherwise, scientists could solve the energy crisis of the whole world by converting my disappointment into fuel, and I wouldn't hesitate in using Ruoye myself for it's actual purpose.