News
On Pavane • Jun 9, 2026
Title Pavane Spoiler
I would love to watch more korean movies with sad ending (preferably not full romance theme) the more tragic the better
0 1
Replying to shaika • Jun 9, 2026
Title Pavane Spoiler
I turned this movie on because I wanted to cry and I was not disappointed about that lol. As someone before said,…
what’s the title for those 3 movies where ML died ??😭😭
2 0
Replying to JIEUN • Aug 11, 2025
Title Trigger
There is one scene on the 2nd or 3rd episode but it’s very brief they just show the back
no worries for that! thank you for the help
1 0
Replying to Nelly • Aug 10, 2025
Title Trigger
no sex scenes..no romance..so you are safe
thankyou !
1 0
Replying to JIEUN • Aug 10, 2025
Title Trigger
There is one scene on the 2nd or 3rd episode but it’s very brief they just show the back
thankyou so much !!
1 2
Replying to Ninonii • Aug 8, 2025
Title Trigger
I was shocked too , but there are no scenes
thank you !
1 0
Replying to avb • Aug 8, 2025
Title Trigger
oh gosh 😩 take a look at the ratings for future reference. its says it there
I know, I'm just wondering if there's more on the next episodes.
0 0
On Trigger • Aug 8, 2025
Title Trigger
guys on the later episodes is there any sex scenes in the series? I watched ep 1 with my family and was shocked lol
1 10
On Gannibal Season 2 • Jun 13, 2025
Title Gannibal Season 2 Spoiler
why Daigo and his family decided to live in Kuge Village lol would like to hear anyone's thought!
6 2
On The Zone: Survival Mission Season 3 • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Zone: Survival Mission Season 3
this season was boring as hell
0 0
On More than Words • May 27, 2025
Title More than Words
literally no one could have made any worse decision than the character in this series.
15 1
Replying to BARBIEMA • May 23, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
for me it's a shop for killers season 2 !
I'm also waiting for moving s2! but the news said it will be released in 2027, at least a shop for killers s2 is coming faster in 2026;;
3 1
On Black Out • May 23, 2025
Title Black Out
I feel sick to my guts. all these people were 'sorry' only because they got caught, not because they truly feel sorry and remorse for what they did.
9 0
Replying to ajasreesaya • May 23, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
but they never said why Na Baekjin was like that.. He was a good villain but without a backstory?? I get that…
I know right? I have to dig more webtoon details on my own to make it all make sense. I wonder why netflix have to 'cut the backstory' if they decided to buy the series at all...
4 2
Replying to Sharebear420 • May 23, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
So what’s everybody watching or anticipating now beyond season 3 (potentially)For me it’s bloodhounds season…
for me it's a shop for killers season 2 !
5 3
On Old Fashion Cupcake • May 13, 2025
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
sometimes I wonder why a masterpiece like this isn't getting any sequel meanwhile a trashy plot ass acting bl drama is promoting their 2nd sequel movie or whatever.
15 0
On Burn the House Down • May 8, 2025
Title Burn the House Down Spoiler
the fact that both daughters kinda 'dated' the sons make me sick to my guts. disgusting. Is there any other revenge drama that is actually smart where the villain got what they deserve ???
2 1
On Nakazawa Motoki • Apr 30, 2025
Person Nakazawa Motoki
what was his role in First Love (2022)? I watched it before knowing him so I'd like to rewatch, but I'm afraid I'll miss him because he was only a guest role
0 1
On Moving Season 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Moving Season 2
what would this season be based on? I heard moving s1 has already followed the webtoon until the end.
1 1
On Itagaki Mizuki • Apr 18, 2025
Person Itagaki Mizuki
Rest in Peace, Mizuki. Loved your role as Binzo 💔
2 0
