K-Drama
Honglou Meng • Nov 18, 2024
Review My Damn Business
I am more invested in this review than the series lol I will definitely use this commandments as a. reference for future kbl release
5 1
Replying to ANN • Oct 31, 2024
Title A Christmas Carol
Is what I think correct? cuz hell, it would be too much. At the end scene, when Joo II woo sings that song, it…
I just finished crying and finding this comment is a mistake....... I rewatched just the end and the singing ECHO??? might be traumatized for a while now
0 0
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Oct 17, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
I can't wait 😭😭😭😭😭
3 0
On Ossan's Love Returns • Oct 2, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Returns
maki-san haruta-san I love you guys so much can't believe this series ended 😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
On The Ghost Station • Jul 1, 2023
Title The Ghost Station Spoiler
does the prolog have something to do with the rest of the movie? The drunk/dancing lady and the guy that died while waiting for the train? I'm too scared to watch it again lol
0 0
On My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys • Jun 8, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys Spoiler
Didn't know that I'd be this disappointed knowing that Taeseon didn't debut;;; he never left the top12 debut line TT
6 0
Replying to souphater • Jun 8, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
the finale is supposed to be airing at 10pm kst (so in a little less than 3 1/2 hours). The NOW app actually notified…
I see, thank you for replying! 🫶🏻
1 0
On My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys • Jun 8, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
what time will the final air today? Does anyone know how to watch it live;;;
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Mar 20, 2023
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
wait does that mean kinn and porsche supposed to be brothers then??? since it was revealed at the end that porsche's mom is kinn's dad younger sister. Did I miss something.....
0 1
On Peak Time • Mar 15, 2023
Title Peak Time
petition to add psychological tag under this survival show. I'm so stressed the entire time watching 😣 they all deserves a second chance I can't help feeling relieved when some teams won a match or when they climb up the rank, but a second later I feel disappointed and sad seeing other teams loses 😭😭
6 0
On MIU404 • Feb 11, 2023
Title MIU404
I was bawling my eyes out what the hell was that ending for !!! 😭😭😭 I was ready to have a heart attack if they didn't show the real ending at the end fr 😭😭
3 0
On Pornographer: Continued Spring Life • Feb 3, 2023
Title Pornographer: Continued Spring Life
oh my god nothing could have prepare me for that rio scene......... I was beyond shocked 👁️👄👁️
0 0
Replying to Evangeline 2 • Jan 16, 2023
Title Love in Spring
Please can anyone recommend me any good historical k drama with happy ending 🙏, thank you
the best one from the little options that we have right now would be tinted with you!!
2 0
On Kissable Lips • Dec 27, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
yoon seobin's acting was really great, I cried during that moment on the last episode ;;;
0 0
On Kissable Lips • Dec 26, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
wait the main character is the same with roommates of poongduck 304 ???? I'm in
1 0
On Through the Darkness • Oct 8, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
Does anyone know where I can possibly read the original autobiography?
3 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Oct 4, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
we need a second season TT_TT 8 episode wasn't enough TT_TT
8 1
On A Model Family • Sep 23, 2022
Title A Model Family
finishing this series is such a waste of time lol
5 0
On Battery • Jul 9, 2022
Title Battery
It's on Netflix? why did I just found out now TT_TT
0 0
lo_ve • Dec 21, 2021
Article B.A.P's Yoo Young Jae to lead the historical drama "Love In Spring"
YOO YOUNGJAE! I miss him so bad huhuhu can't believe we can see him in a drama again this fast
3 0

