K-Drama
On Last Twilight in Phuket • Jul 10, 2021
Title Last Twilight in Phuket
THIS IS SO PAINFULLY SHORT I thought it was gonna be 2.5 hours ;;;;;;;
9 0
On Nobleman Ryu's Wedding • Apr 11, 2021
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding
oh my gosh, the cast :)
1 0
On Busted Season 3 • Dec 24, 2020
Title Busted Season 3
I hope the Genius Team will be back this season too ㅠ.ㅠ
3 1
Silje Therese • Oct 3, 2020
Article Asian Dramas and Mental Health
Wow thanks for the article! When I click on the link I expect that I'm already familiar with the majority of the titles, but turned out I've been exploring only the tip of an iceberg this whole time. I love watching dramas & films revolving around mental health ((make me feel less alone and I feel like I need to know how to handle mental illnesses)) so thanks again for introducing me to these beautiful titles!
3 1

