News
On Love and Redemption • Jul 17, 2022
Title Love and Redemption
Unpopular opinion, but I found this drama really immature and with zero character development. It had cute moments but that was it. The number of times everyone said Sifeng's name was ridiculous lol
6 2
On Nirvana in Fire • Jun 26, 2022
Title Nirvana in Fire
Simply outstanding. My heart still hasn't recovered
10 8
On Cheese in the Trap • Jun 21, 2022
Title Cheese in the Trap
Just ranting again but had to express my extreme disappointment with this drama. It still hurts how bad it is
10 0
On Hospital Playlist • May 28, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
The final ep didn’t really felt like a finale and I’m grateful for that bc they didn’t leave us with any big cliffhanger (iksong I’m still waiting) I started this drama with any expectations but it soon became one of my favs of all time
8 0
Replying to Eduardafr • May 28, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I don´t know his name. But I know that he was the son of the female lead's best friend in Her Private Life.
I was asking myself where have I seen him too! now i remember him
0 0
On Are You Human? • May 28, 2020
Title Are You Human?
Can someone spoil me if she ends with the robot?
0 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 21, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
It's giving me major HDL vibes and I loved it
8 0
On Once Again • May 17, 2020
Title Once Again
Song Nahee must be protected
4 0
On Oh My Baby • May 17, 2020
Title Oh My Baby
I came with zero expectations but I'm really enjoying it ^^
12 0
On Once Again • May 17, 2020
Title Once Again
This is my weekly doses of good mood
2 0
Replying to PolinaElectric • May 17, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
And it ended like the British one…5/10
But the son came back at the end
4 1
On The World of the Married • May 17, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
Joon Young was the most pitiful character of the entire drama, he went through so much psychologically that I don't blame him for wanting to escape that life. Thank god they showed him coming back to Sunwoo at the end. It was a very realistically end and I cried rivers watching it. "Life is continuous anxiety".
11 0
Replying to Yohanwoo • May 16, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Prince Buyeong didn't deserve that
Ep 10 was an improvement but the major part of the time the emotions feel so out of place and I can't really feel any depth on the characters
5 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 16, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
Prince Buyeong didn't deserve that
10 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 16, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Am I the only one who doesn't know where the guy who keeps appearing with the prime minister came from, I mean who is he?? Did they explain it but I missed it??
1 3
Replying to Lalalam • May 15, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
WHY DID SHE RETURN AND TO THE SAME HOUSE???!!!
I don't understand really she should just go as far as possible from that town
3 0
On Hospital Playlist • May 14, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Every episode keeps getting better and better!! I love it so much
18 2
On Find Me in Your Memory • May 14, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory Spoiler
I liked this drama a lot from the start and I was so immersed in it with the stalker arc but when that was resolved and Hajin got her memory back things started to get draggy and I kind of lost interest. The last episode was cute and I loved the camping scene, overall a good drama with very cute leads. 8.5/10 for me!
1 0
Replying to baberog • May 14, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory Spoiler
Is it good? Happy ending?
Yes!
0 1
On The Love Equations • May 14, 2020
Title The Love Equations
I'm usually all in for the male lead but in this I'm suffering from severe second lead syndrome. I feel so sad for Cai Yasi :((
3 0