News
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
where y'all watching this?? I don't want a iqiyi subscription ðŸ˜
0 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What a journey! enjoyed this so much. The chemistry between KSH and KJW was insane and the touches of comedy made this drama really special <3
16 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm in love with this show, but I still don't get the mistress and Eung Seong obsession with the family. Like why go through all the trouble to bring them down ??? Is it personal or they are just crazy people??
1 2
On My Demon • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
Solid 8.5. Started strong but got kinda lost midway. Overall enjoyable and I loved every single one of their outfits
4 0
On My Demon • Dec 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Is it just me or jin ga young is giving baek in ha vibes here? iykyk
2 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 13, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Myung Jin and Ga ram are the best of this show
4 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jan 23, 2023
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Unpopular opinion: this was so boring, watched mainly for the second couple :/
9 1
On Doom at Your Service • Jan 15, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
The thing that I liked about this drama was that despite having all the potential for a messy soapy ending it still delivered one of the cutest endings I've seen in this kind of drama. The chemistry between Bo Young and Seo In Guk was insane
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 9, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Tbh I found the last 2 episodes more exciting than the previous 8, but it was a fun ride overall, loved the way they wrapped the story with everyone having their own happy ending <3
4 0
Replying to Yohanwoo • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Also why do I get the feeling that both Uk and Naksu are gonna die at the end :c please let me be mistaken
After all they been through they really deserve to be happy together tho :c
1 1
Replying to Yohanwoo • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I really don't understand why Yul wants to kill Naksu now, she literally do not represent any harm to anyone,…
Also why do I get the feeling that both Uk and Naksu are gonna die at the end :c please let me be mistaken
2 6
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I really don't understand why Yul wants to kill Naksu now, she literally do not represent any harm to anyone, the girl just wants to live her life
7 10
On 20th Century Girl • Dec 25, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
Happy ending?
0 1
On 20th Century Girl • Dec 25, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
Happy ending?
0 1
On Young Actors' Retreat • Dec 14, 2022
Title Young Actors' Retreat
I laughed so much watching this!! and got to see again the beautiful soul Bo Gum has *-* def worth it!
5 0
Replying to looneylie • Dec 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
sadly, nope
damn after all that time engaged :c
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Dec 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Please spoiler! Do we even get a wedding scene for our mains??
0 3
On Who Rules the World • Aug 13, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
One of the strongest FL I have ever seen in a cdrama, love it. Also, the chemistry was awesome !
13 0
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love and Redemption
Well watch till the end I’m sure u won’t regret it.
Already finished it, not my cup of tea but everyone has different views
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Jul 28, 2022
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
Certainly cannot be compared to NF1 but it doesn't fall behind at all either. Have to admit that I felt closer to the characters here than on NF1, each one had a unique spark that made you connect with them, especially the Chang Lin family, their familial ties made me cry far more than I imagined. The last arc wasn't as good as the first, idk something about Yuanqi made me really annoyed :/ but it got a decent ending for everyone. Also, those little comedy reliefs in the final episodes were truly a blessing.
6 2