News
Replying to Hope • Jun 13, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
Can someone who read the novel explain Charlie's powers to me?? I thought he can't absorb someone else's power…
I think he learned how to control his power, that's why he was able to take Jeff's powers in one go
1 0
Replying to UltimateFujoshi • Jun 13, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
Just me or does poor uncle Alan not have a change of clothes? like ever? it’s always the dark jeans outfit.…
he at least has something to change into, what about kenta??? he changed his shirt once, the biggest change was putting on his hat, this guys' wardrobe literally does not not exist
10 4
Replying to Yudo • Jun 3, 2025
Title World of Street Woman Fighter
Hmm.. I wish the MC is someone who also fluent on English and Japan.And I cant wait for the behind the scenes…
it's a korean show, he was told to speak korean
1 1
Replying to Lauvie_ • May 28, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
🤣🤣🤣I'm lactose intolerant and when I eat anything milk based I start to feel itchy... now you made me…
Did we all collectively forgot about joss's acting and that absolutely disgusting CGIin the first episode?
1 2
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • May 28, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
This drama is a classic example of 1. BL which is out an out romance. No one does that anymore2. Leads being phenomenal…
2. I'm sorry, but as much as I can agree that they are good actors (if we don't talk about joss' acting in the first ep), I think there's plenty better actors in GMMTV such as Khaotang, First, Barcode,...
3 2
Replying to BossBounJeff • May 28, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Exactly and avoid all those unnecessary deaths...
how did he even come back to life?? I get that "for the plot" but HOW??
0 2
Replying to OnePalmDistance • May 28, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
It made no sense for that option to not even be in the conversation until the very very last minute.
and it wasn't even a vampire who said anything about it, it was tong, who was supposed to be a bit clueless about vampires
0 0
On My Golden Blood • May 28, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
this drama could have ended at the 4th episode if they thought about changing him into a vampire at the beginning
5 7
Replying to Suga: Road to D-Day • Apr 4, 2025
Title Suga: Road to D-Day
Replying to deleted comment
I really want to know which part of this documentary made you think like that
4 0
Replying to 117472 • Mar 16, 2025
Title Ski into Love
I was enjoying my episodes until it got shut down TT TT bummer!
it's back now as kisskh.ca
2 2
Replying to Bittersweet candy • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I searched it in Google, I guess it's a fictional country
Thanks, I was starting to think that maybe I'm dumb
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Maybe I'm stupid but which country is Argan?
1 11
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Aug 30, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Okay no more bareback and NO MORE DICK for Tonkla, why ? Because what is actually wrong with him. Why shoot Great…
He took part in killing his brother
1 1
Replying to dewystay • Aug 28, 2024
Title Tomorrow
help me decide what kdrama to watch next! https://mydramalist.com/list/4aBjkv01
If you like dramas similar to this, I'd recommend Move To Heaven. In my opinion, there isn't a better drama out there. Also, if you do end up watching it, please let me know about your thoughts
1 0
On Shooting Stars • Apr 11, 2024
Title Shooting Stars
How is it going to air? One episode every day or...?
0 0
On Night Flight • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Flight
I can't find it anywhere 😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to gwenhwyfar • Dec 30, 2023
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
can anybody tell me where I can find a translated version of the novel? I would love to read it
it's based on a real story
0 0
Replying to Ikko • Dec 10, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
what days is it posted?
Mondays and Tuesdays
1 0
Replying to favno1227 • Dec 10, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
please some one suggest me more kdramas like this .
It may not be a kdrama but I think you will like ,,Your Eyes Tell"
2 1
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 9, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
After watching ,,Ai Long Nhai" I didn't have any expectations and decided to give this one a go because I thought that maybe this one will be better. It isn't.I don't have any problem with the cast members, I think they're doing a good job but the script...I'm going to continue watching it but I'm really disappointed (and I didn't have any expectations...), because I feel like we've got a lot of wasted potential here
0 0