Editorials
Replying to renna • Mar 24, 2019
Title Confession
tvN
I like tvn and mbc, sometimes jtbc.
0 0
On Confession • Mar 24, 2019
Title Confession
Where I can find the english sub of this series?
1 1
On Encounter • Jan 12, 2019
Title Encounter
I love this drama so much. Yess this is slow, but for me beautiful.
4 0
Replying to Benedict • Dec 21, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
Second lead syndrome is so silly. Song Jae Rim's character has done nothing for her except creepily stalk her…
So do I. Now I hope she end up with the 2nd lead. 1st lead kind a annoying for me.
1 0
On Encounter • Dec 6, 2018
Title Encounter
Just finished episode 4.. Arrrggg can wait for next week.
8 0
On Encounter • Dec 5, 2018
Title Encounter
I am in love with this drama.
0 0