What happens when an encounter between a man and woman who seem to have nothing in common develops into a complicated love story?
Cha Soo Hyun is the daughter of a politician who lives a life where she is unable to choose her own path. After graduating from college, she entered into a loveless marriage with the son of a wealthy conglomerate, a marriage only beneficial to her politician father. She then gets divorced. Her life is changed further when she meets simple and kind Kim Jin Hyuk.
Kim Jin Hyuk is ordinary and innocent, a young man who enjoys life and finds happiness in the smaller things. He works various part-time jobs to earn a living, but is looking for a regular job. One day, he decides to take a trip abroad, where he meets Cha Soo Hyun.
(Source: AJ at MyDramaList)
Cast & Credits
- Song Hye KyoCha Soo HyunMain Role
- Park Bo GumKim Jin HyukMain Role
- Jang Seung JoJung Woo Seok [Soo Hyun's ex-husband]Support Role
- Go Chang SeokNam Myung Shik [Soo Hyun's driver]Support Role
- Shin Jung KeunKim Jang Soo [Jin Hyuk's Father]Support Role
- Nam Ki AeJin Mi Ok [Soo Hyun's Mother]Support Role