News
On Doctor Stranger • Aug 5, 2024
Title Doctor Stranger
I still can't believe Song Jae Hee is the main female lead of this story even she has less screentime. Besides that, she's like my childhood love and I can't forgot her.
0 0
On Something about 1 Percent • Aug 5, 2024
Title Something about 1 Percent
There is so much love and affection in this K-drama. And I think 'Business Proposal' is inspired from this kdrama.
1 0
Replying to Amar • Aug 5, 2024
Title Love to Hate You
This drama is irritating.
I only enjoyed the 2nd leads' chemistry.
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Aug 5, 2024
Title Love to Hate You
This drama is irritating.
0 1
Replying to Amar • Jul 17, 2024
Title All of Us Are Dead
You should. Otherwise you'll regret.
I love this show. Even after having 12 episodes, it does not get boring. And the emotional camfire song by Dae su, it was amazing in that moment, It felt so warm.
0 1
Replying to Lea • Jul 17, 2024
Title All of Us Are Dead
I'm not good with horrors but everyone is saying that this drama is so good😭😭Should I watch it or not🤧🤧
You should. Otherwise you'll regret.
1 3
