News
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
There are moments in Yumi's Cells that hits different to other dramas, something that makes my heart skip an extra beat and I love it so much 🥺❤️
18 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Considering the reviews, this doesn't seem recommended but I haven't seen the original and like Kim Ji Hoon and Jeon Jong Seo, would I still enjoy this?
1 4
On Eve • Jun 25, 2022
Title Eve
One word: obsessed
4 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 21, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
I absolutely love yumi's cells, the romance makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!
7 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 21, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
OMG just finished ep 3 and AH MY HEARTTT swoooon
6 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I didn't know this had started airing because the rating hid it :(( but I always check the airing dramas and I'm so glad I noticed it, I'll definitely start it soon, can't wait!! <3
7 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait guyss what's this about posters?? where can I find them?
1 1
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love Build even more than Vegas loves Pete 🥺
Sameee
0 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love Build even more than Vegas loves Pete 🥺
Righttt!
1 0
Replying to Bluesake • Jun 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I’m terrified and excited about tomorrow. Someone help!
Same ahh
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I have never loved someone as much as I love build TT
5 6
Replying to ureshii • Jun 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
noo pls build posting that Instagram story with the song ‘petit poney’ playing in the background perfectly…
have I rewatched that clip over 20 times? yes.
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
noo pls build posting that Instagram story with the song ‘petit poney’ playing in the background perfectly depicts how adorable he is… peak devastation!
6 2
Dojemi10 • Jun 15, 2022
Article Netflix confirms "Sweet Home" Season 2 and Season 3 production!
Jumping off the walls right now, this is awesome news!
6 0
On Why Her? • Jun 13, 2022
Title Why Her?
I was thinking of dropping this because it wasn't really my cup of tea but I really liked ep 4 so I think I'll stick with it for a bit!! :)
0 0
Replying to Gian • Jun 13, 2022
Title Check Out
Just hover or click it. The poster is not dark but the MDL display is
Yeah I know aha
0 0
On Check Out • Jun 12, 2022
Title Check Out
Oh no should I watch this lol ppl in the comments seem to hate it ^^; I might just give ep 1 a try and see for myself
2 0
On Check Out • Jun 12, 2022
Title Check Out
Why is the poster dark? It's not that provocative (if that's the reason)..
0 3
Replying to ureshii • Jun 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
BROO FR like they- we- i- i'm not okay
Took the words right from my mouth
1 0
Replying to aein • Jun 12, 2022
Title Why Her?
-The FL made a team at the unversity she is teaching at, considering of those few students that are helping her…
Thank you so much for replying! This is very helpful, I think I can wrap my head around it now aha ^^;
2 1
1
2
1