Editorials
Replying to ureshii • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not even 3 words in to Vegas speaking English on kpworldpress and I'm on the floor
His accent and voice 😩
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not even 3 words in to Vegas speaking English on kpworldpress and I'm on the floor
2 1
On Eve • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
The ost is top notch 😩
7 0
On Eve • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
This is so addictive, I'm obsessed!!
9 0
Replying to limorA • Jun 9, 2022
Title Love All Play Spoiler
i want to start watching this drama but i need to know first if it has a happy ending? do the main leads stay…
Yes and yes!
0 1
Replying to Moonknight14 • Jun 9, 2022
Title Love All Play
Does it have a happy ending?
Yes!
1 0
On Love All Play • Jun 9, 2022
Title Love All Play
A simple plot with a great cast that kept me engaged and interested the whole time! 8.5/10 <3
6 0
Replying to ureshii • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No but why did she ask if it was me 💀
I look nothing like him, my hairs literally blonde lmaoo
1 1
Replying to Clara • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
🤭🤭 Which photo can I ask 😃
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/748090188115951501/
3 1
Replying to ureshii • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I got a notification on my phone and my grandma happened to be right there and just stared at the lockscreen which…
No but why did she ask if it was me 💀
1 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I got a notification on my phone and my grandma happened to be right there and just stared at the lockscreen which was a very uhm... innocent looking photo of Jeff 😀...
4 7
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's my comfort zone..😏
The smirk!? 😳😏
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed u bby
I missed u more
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
we missed you too yuukii
❤️❤️
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
mdl kp comment section = safe space
7 7
Replying to Bella_x • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Haha we're all spamming here bby, don't apologize.
True haha <33
1 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy early birthday babes🥳❤️❤️
Aw thank youu so much ❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sameeee I think to my star 2 is airing but I’d rather watch KP on repeat 😫
Literallyyy😫
1 0
Replying to DanM • Jun 8, 2022
Title Eve
Why is the rating dropped dramatically??
It always happens on mdl sadly..
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay bye, sorry for the spam 😳
0 2
1
2
1