Details

  • Last Online: Jul 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ray of sunshine ☆
  • Contribution Points: 136 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to nozumini • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
your friend is blind ngl
Haha she doesn't know what true beauty is, her loss i guess 🤷‍♀️
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My friend said Vegas isn't hot 👁👄👁 i'm disowning.
1 12
Replying to Mimicat • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Apo's top...i want it https://www.instagram.com/p/CdSbO3PP1hQ/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Oh my god wow he's so hot
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do u think there will be a different sex scene before the pool one?
Maybe? 👀
Also love ur new pfp bestie
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why isn't Jeff's ost on Spotify!!? Ahhh it makes my heart ache and melt all at once, I love it so much, makes me tear up every single time I listen to it :(
5 0
Replying to Tato • May 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The man in both hot and cuteHow can he be both? SO UNFAIR I love him
IKR I love him too <3!
0 0
On Love in Spring • May 9, 2022
Woah 30 min eps, that's great! And there's going to be 16 of them? Even better! I'm sure, considering the length, it will be a good bl series :D
8 0
Replying to IRIS- • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys omfg I went on tiktok and the pool scene came up and the reactions of the whole squad especially Apo and…
Ohh is this from their reaction to the trailer?
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Imagine if he was Irish I would be ON FIRE!But on the other hand that would be freaking hilarious.
Help gjsfhgukgf 💀
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Imagine if he was Irish I would be ON FIRE!But on the other hand that would be freaking hilarious.
Omg Irish!! That would honestly be everything haha
0 2
Replying to ureshii • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
60k? :)or is that TOO much... haha
HAHA yeah 50k is achievable!
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When Perth suddenly spoke English in ep 5 I couldn't help but burst into laughter, (nothing against him btw!<3) I'm Australian myself but it still shocked me to hear my own accent lol it's almost always American in those situations I'm not used to it
4 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yall, do we have a comment goal before EP6?
60k? :)
or is that TOO much... haha
0 2
Replying to nozumini • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
yes!!! its soo good,, i just pretend the last episode doesnt exist
Is it good??
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So ur telling me apo had to film those break down scenes on his birthday
NOO 💔💔
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I honestly feel like I'm watching a drama reading these comments, it's so entertaining haha
4 1
Replying to nozumini • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
yes!!! its soo good,, i just pretend the last episode doesnt exist
Omg I've been meaning to watch that too!!
0 3