News
On KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The rating???? Oh well it's a 9 in my heart
1 7
Replying to ureshii • Apr 23, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
They should be out on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) ^^
What's the link for dramaday?
0 1
Replying to ureshii • Apr 23, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
They should be out on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) ^^
I forgot about time zones ^^; It's usually Monday for me
2 5
Replying to otoko061080 • Apr 23, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
11 and 12 eng sub pls
They should be out on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) ^^
0 12
On Where Your Eyes Linger (Movie) • Apr 23, 2022
Title Where Your Eyes Linger (Movie)
This is literally exactly the same as the drama??
2 0
On Reply 1988 • Apr 22, 2022
Title Reply 1988
I really want to watch this but 20 1 h 40 min eps is stopping me eek that's long...
2 3
On Hope or Dope • Apr 22, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
Omg the end of episode 8 :O Can't wait for the next eps!
6 0
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Apr 22, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2
where can I watch episode 4?
https://www.viki.com/videos/1193409v-queendom-2-episode-4
1 0
On Queendom Season 2 • Apr 22, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2
Hyolyn and Loona are so cool!! ^^ Rooting for them, fighting~
4 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's tomorrow night but I really hope you are right but we are not lucky
I got too excited TT
0 1
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Apr 22, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
It's silly and lighthearted, I'm enjoying it so far, looking forward to future episodes ^^
1 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's tomorrow night but I really hope you are right but we are not lucky
Nah why'd you have to tell me, I was living in a fantasy thinking it was tonight for a second lmaoo
1 3
Replying to nattawn • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
take me to where you are, so i can watch it tonight with you too 😭
HELP lmao wasn't expecting this many replies, I got the times a little mixed up sbsfhbvd it's nearly Saturday (currently late Friday) here though so technically not tonight but close? pfft
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
TONIGHT 🔥
2 10
On Holland • Apr 22, 2022
Person Holland
Looking forward to his first drama~
2 0
On Love All Play • Apr 22, 2022
Title Love All Play
I'm obsessed with Chae Jong Hyeop's smile, it melts my hearttt
19 0
On Chae Jong Hyeop • Apr 22, 2022
Person Chae Jong Hyeop
I LOVE HIS SMILE, it melts my heart!!
7 0
Replying to ureshii • Apr 22, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Big spoiler, pls cover for people who haven't watched it yet!
Some people reported the comment as a spoiler that's why it's now got the 'reveal spoiler' tag :)
1 0
On Love All Play • Apr 21, 2022
Title Love All Play
It's cute, the chemistry is already really good! And Chae Jong Hyeop looks so fineee
4 0
Replying to naaa • Apr 21, 2022
Title Love All Play
yess, maybe it depends on where you're living
Ah okay, maybe this ones different because new kdramas are always on here too
0 0
1
2
1