News
Replying to naaa • Apr 20, 2022
Title Love All Play
yess, maybe it depends on where you're living
I live in Australia, hopefully it'll be on there soon :( Is it there for you?
0 2
On Love All Play • Apr 20, 2022
Title Love All Play
Is it on Disney+?? I can't find it..
0 4
On Love All Play • Apr 20, 2022
Title Love All Play
Chae Jong Hyeop 🔥
2 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 20, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Damn ep 10 was so intense! I literally cried every minutes of CHEOL story. He doesn't deserve this. And the last…
Big spoiler, pls cover for people who haven't watched it yet!
7 2
On The King of Pigs • Apr 20, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
I wish this was longer... 😭
4 0
On Queendom Season 2 • Apr 20, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2
Rooting for them all but Loona and Hyolyn are my favs, let's go queens~~
1 0
On Queendom Season 2 • Apr 20, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2
Can't wait for tomorrow!!
1 0
On Marry My Dead Body • Apr 20, 2022
Title Marry My Dead Body
GREG!
1 0
On Son Seung Won • Apr 20, 2022
Person Son Seung Won
Omg we have the same birthday??
3 6
On Lee Soo Hyuk • Apr 19, 2022
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
This man is so sexy period.
22 0
Replying to Chapters • Apr 19, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
I know right. It got my adreline running
Omg I'm not readyy!!
1 1
On Choi Hyun Jin • Apr 19, 2022
Person Choi Hyun Jin
I hope he gets more recognition in the future, he seriously deserves it! Amazing in TKOP w(°o°)w
14 0
Replying to Chapters • Apr 19, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
I know right. It got my adreline running
I'm so shook O.o
0 3
On The King of Pigs • Apr 19, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
What the ^$&%#!! The end of ep 10??
3 5
On The King of Pigs • Apr 19, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Omg episode 9 was so intense!!
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Apr 19, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
this is over in sk but its not fully subbed
Oh that's okay, you should be able to find the episodes on sites like dramacool
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Apr 18, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
this is over in sk but its not fully subbed
eps 1-6 are fully subbed on viki (and ep 7 is slightly subbed) so far
0 2
On Tomorrow • Apr 18, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Rowoon's doing such a good job, he's truely becoming an amazing actor!!
11 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 18, 2022
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
I'm in TEARS, episode 6 was so bittersweet, I'm so happy the old man got the beautiful goodbye he deserved
1 0
On Greg Hsu • Apr 18, 2022
Person Greg Hsu
Omg they updated his profile pic, he's the cutest!!
5 0
1
2
1
